What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita Nuage??????  (Read 2885 times)

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
Vita Nuage??????
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:35:08 pm »
       Has anyone in this forum bought the Vita Nuage? It looks like a very nice spa and I am very interested in it. I found a dealer that sells them but does not have one on the floor.  :-[  They have almost every other type of Vita spa there. I was told the reason they did not have any is because they can not keep them on the floor long enough.    
       There does not seem to be very many Vita dealers around. This dealer is over an hour away and is the closest. I just do not know if I want to deal with someone that far away. They told me it would be a $80 travel charge for any srvice calls.

Hot Tub Forum

Vita Nuage??????
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:35:08 pm »

wesj53

• 2006 Arctic Tundra Legend SE
Re: Vita Nuage??????
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 11:30:44 pm »
I was ready to wet test the Nuage and the Rendevous at a dealer in suburban Chicago but we never made it due to the fact that we bought our Arctic on our stop just before the Vita! I like the design of both as well. What do you like about it and have you wet tested any of the Vitas? Also, how much are they quoting for the Nuage?

lskarp

• There is no patch for stupid
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 06:18:41 am »
I have a Vita Nuage.  I purchased in May this year.  I love it to the n'th degree.  We wet tested just about all of the 4-7 seat Vita models and this one was my favorite as I love teh foot dome.  I also liked teh variety of seating.  In addition, I float in loungers, so I wanted a model without a lounger.

The biggest reason why I went vita though was teh dealer.  I am sure not all dealer's are the same, but I liked his approach.  He arranged testign at ANOTHER store as he did not have a Nuage filled up.  I am sure not all dealers are the same, but if you are in Florida, I will let you kniow which store I got it from.

So far, no major issues, and the minor ones they have come out and taken care of.

I woudl not get hung up in a $80 trip charge for delivery if you are more than 25 miles.  In the scheme of things, it is a drop in teh bucket if you get what you want.  I figure that people tip a bartender $1 to bring a beer that you paid $3 for 5 feet.  You can probably also negotiate teh price and or the trip charge out.  Vita does work on price and I also got some options thrown in at a reduced price.  I got the 3rd pump, misters, and LED lights for like $400.  I negotiated options after I worked the dealer on teh SPA price approx $1000.   If you can go to a local home show, they always have specials to entice you to 'buy today'.

Good luck!!

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:48:08 am »
I was ready to wet test the Nuage and the Rendevous at a dealer in suburban Chicago but we never made it due to the fact that we bought our Arctic on our stop just before the Vita! I like the design of both as well. What do you like about it and have you wet tested any of the Vitas? Also, how much are they quoting for the Nuage?

I have'nt wet tested any. The only one available was the Rendevous(to big for me). I was quoted $8325 with stereo,cover,start-up chems/delivery/set-up

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:48:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42