What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: More Decisions  (Read 2029 times)

apple-picker

More Decisions
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:35:00 am »
Would like to thank all the members that gave me feed back about two spas I was looking at for purchase.
I was on my way to take a re-look at the Caldera when I found a Sundance/CalSpa dealer.
From reading past messages for a couple of hours I get the feeling that CalSpa isn't high rated ?
They had a new Atlantis custom that is 93 x 93. It's one of the few tubs that the lounge actually fit my overgrown body. This tub is not in the brochure yet but sure made a good impression on my wife and I. Also the sales person was very very informative. So, looks like we may buy the Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

More Decisions
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:35:00 am »

gturn

Re: More Decisions
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 10:13:39 am »
Would like to thank all the members that gave me feed back about two spas I was looking at for purchase.
I was on my way to take a re-look at the Caldera when I found a Sundance/CalSpa dealer.
From reading past messages for a couple of hours I get the feeling that CalSpa isn't high rated ?
They had a new Atlantis custom that is 93 x 93. It's one of the few tubs that the lounge actually fit my overgrown body. This tub is not in the brochure yet but sure made a good impression on my wife and I. Also the sales person was very very informative. So, looks like we may buy the Cal.
If you found something that fits you, and you like the dealer, go for it.  I almost bought a Cal-Spa it was at the top of my list.  They are extra deep spas and fit tall people well.  Good luck with your purchase.  People tend to prefer the brand they have bought, to justify their purchase, or the brand they sell, so don't put to much into the negative talk about other brands.  Look more at the comments from the owners of the spa brand you are considering.  You will find good and bad talk about all brands.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 10:14:37 am by gturn »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: More Decisions
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 10:13:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42