What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Mmmmm.. temp dropped.. heres a pic  (Read 4964 times)

PotomacG

• What's so funny 'bout peace, love & understanding?
Re: Mmmmm.. temp dropped.. heres a pic
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 08:09:56 am »
Wow, I found other people who watch Weeds.  I don't know anyone IRL who watches that show.  I even had the original Little Boxes as my song on my My Space page for a while, lol.  People were like WTF is that.   :)  

So what did you think of the finale last night?  Crazy as usual.  They like doing cliffhangers at the ends of their really short seasons.  

Also, I think Heros is getting really good.  It's got me hooked.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 08:09:56 am »

Brookenstein

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 11:01:26 am »
I didn't see the ending coming at all (even though I had seen all the gun scenes in previews) and while it shocked me it didn't wow me.  I don't know if it was too over the top to grab me or what, but I didn't really care.  So I guess I was slightly dissapointed.  I am curious to see where they will take it from here.  Bet Nancy wishes she didn't mail in the marriage certificate now... there was nothing really connecting her to the DEA guy before (besides casual meeting at the kids karate thing) kinda convenient that her couple month old marriage certificate shows up filed days before he's killed.  Though that is probably the least of her worries at the moment.

PotomacG

• What's so funny 'bout peace, love & understanding?
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 12:50:56 pm »
I didn't see the ending coming at all (even though I had seen all the gun scenes in previews) and while it shocked me it didn't wow me.  I don't know if it was too over the top to grab me or what, but I didn't really care.  So I guess I was slightly dissapointed.  I am curious to see where they will take it from here.  Bet Nancy wishes she didn't mail in the marriage certificate now... there was nothing really connecting her to the DEA guy before (besides casual meeting at the kids karate thing) kinda convenient that her couple month old marriage certificate shows up filed days before he's killed.  Though that is probably the least of her worries at the moment.

Good point!  In typical Weeds fashion, every member of Nancy's family is in jeopardy in one form or another.  Lots and lots of stuff to be resolved at the beginning of next season.

You know she will somehow get out of her current predicament, however, you're right about the marriage certificate.  It may come back to haunt her.  Also, you don't really know that the DEA guy is dead.  Maybe they left him for dead and he somehow pulls through.  :-/

P.S.  Sorry this thread got hijacked  :D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 12:53:59 pm by PotomacG »

dkersten

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 03:59:37 pm »
LOL..

OK, last night I was able to help the kids carve pumpkins, eat a quick meal, play a computer game for an hour, watch half of Deal or NO Deal, went and soaked for 20 mins, then settled in with a bowl of ice cream and watched Heroes, then watched Friday Night Lights, pausing often to get kids in bed etc, then finally settled in and watched Weeds.

As far as the hot tub soak, since this is a hot tub forum after all, I got out to my porch, realized how cold it really was when you are only wearing swim trunks, and made my son grab a shovel and shovel a path to the tub and open it up.  I put on my rubber slippers, and went out and got in.  Very nice.. it was about 15 degrees, a slight breeze, maybe only 2 or 3 mph.  Still gotta figure out what to do when the beard gets wet.. gets cold in a hurry hehe.

Anyway, as far as Weeds goes:

First off, my brother and I came up with the theory that the DEA guy had to die to continue the show.. with him out of the way nobody has to move, and they can continue things.  I was still suprised when it happened, and it was interesting how they drove him into the garage.  I liked the twist with the armenians comin in to rob them of the money, and then turn on U-turn when they discovered no money.  Did you notice the blood on the one guys shoulder?  I think the DEA guy is indeed dead.. no way to continue the show without his demise in my opinion.

Silas is pretty well screwed though.. it will be interesting to see how he gets out of it, or if he gets busted for having a half million in pot in his trunk.  

I absolutely loved the fight between Doug and the lawyer.. at the end of it Doug was over him doin the almost spit on him thing.. lol..

Here is my prediction for next season:  No money, no pot, U-turn and the armenians will negotiate some deal that will fall through for getting the pot stash.  Silas will get arrested for stealing the signs and cameras, but they wont search the trunk, and he will get out because there is no tape now.  The brother-in-law will chase down the crazy girl and get the kid back in the first episode, maybe second.  (I am horrible with names lol)  Finally, the mom (ugh cant remember any names for cryin out loud) will get death benefits when it is discovered that the DEA guy was her husband.  I figure next season Halia (know the name, dont know the spelling) will team up with the mom and Conrad and provide protection from the armenians and U-turn, or some variation there.  Conrad will eventually hook up with the mom too..

One final note.. last night I was thinking how nice it would have been to put the tub in the porch so I could have a TV and stuff there.. o well, I still like it outside..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 03:59:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42