What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My J-345 is here!!  (Read 3600 times)

tileman

My J-345 is here!!
« on: October 29, 2006, 06:32:48 pm »
Well, they delivered my spa today. I wasn't able to get in filled though because the crew that comes out right after the delivery guys could't make it as they got held up at the job before mine. :(  It's kinda weird, there's a delivery crew that places the tub where you want it and a follow up crew that does the final hook up, fills it, starts the chems, and puts on the lifter. This second crew has the cover and steps as well. So therefore it wouldn't do me any good to hook up and fill myself w/o the cover. I kinda saw this coming as I was their last drop off of the day. No big deal because they are coming out first thing in the morning. :) I'm going to buy a digital camera tommorrow and will post some pics. It's amazing how much bigger it looks on my patio then in the showroom. :o

Chad
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 06:39:36 pm by tileman »

Hot Tub Forum

My J-345 is here!!
« on: October 29, 2006, 06:32:48 pm »

slimchance

• Jacuzzi J-365 Oh Ya!!
Re: My J-345 is here!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 08:49:14 pm »
That's GREAT tileman!!

Funny though, it took two different crews to complete my Jacuzzi delivery as well.  Must be a Jacuzzi policy or something.  ;)
First crew drops it off; second crew fills it and attaches the cover lifter.

Enjoy your first soak tomorrow!!!

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 09:28:08 pm »
Gratulation

i bet you can't wait to get in it

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 09:31:35 pm »
Congrats on the new purchase Chad. It must be torture waiting now. It will all be worth it. Post some pics for us......
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Silent Water

• 2006 Sundance Bahia
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 09:39:38 pm »
Aww... man!  
That's like getting a new car with no gas in the tank!
 :-/
Oh well - it's only a matter of hours now.  CONGRATS, Chad!  Can't wait to see those pics...
...because integrity's the key

tileman

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 11:16:21 pm »
Thanks everyone. :) Yeah, it doesn't get much worse than looking outside at my empty spa, but like you said it's only a matter of hours. Hopefully knowing that their coming first thing tommorrow will give me enough peace of mind to finally get some sleep tonight.

Chad

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 11:30:06 pm »
How many times have you sat in it dry so far?  ;D
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

tileman

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 11:32:08 pm »
You're gonna laugh at me, but 3. ;D

gores95

• '06 Caldera Geneva
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 12:11:57 am »
LOL.  Hey look at it this way.  Had they filled up this late this afternoon the tub wouldn't have been ready for you until tomorrow anyway.  Either way tomorrow night you will be lounging in the new Jacuzzi.  Hope the final hookup is smooth!  ;)

anne

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 04:37:29 am »
When I got my tub I had to wait thre LOOOOOONG days for the electrical hook up.... I'd just stare at the thing in my back yard.....so lonely and empty......I feel your pain :-X
Dance like nobody's watching

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 06:41:58 am »
Thanks everyone. :) Yeah, it doesn't get much worse than looking outside at my empty spa, but like you said it's only a matter of hours. Hopefully knowing that their coming first thing tommorrow will give me enough peace of mind to finally get some sleep tonight.

Chad

Congtats on getting your tub. Can't wait for some pics.

So how many hours did you sleep last night???

lagator43

• My wings are a shield of steel.
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 09:09:11 am »
This must be like Christmas morning for you.  I was not able to start filling my tub until 7 pm.  I stayed up until midnight hoping the temp would rise enough by then. Instead, I woke up at 4:40 am and had my first soak.  :)  My wife thought I was nuts.  My buddies at work (non tub owners) called me an idiot.  

That is the great thing about this web site.  People who share a common interest sharing their stories and ideas.  GOOD LUCK  today and enjoy that first soak.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 09:41:07 am »
I woke up at 4:40 am and had my first soak.  :)  My wife thought I was nuts.  My buddies at work (non tub owners) called me an idiot.  

I'll bet you just smiled back, as you probably felt more relaxed than you have in awhile.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hottbpete

• Caldera Niagara
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 09:48:45 am »
Congrats on the tub.

Mine was delivered last week....They put it all together and then it was up to me to fill it!
They had the whole thing together including lifter in less then an hour!

Good luck ith yours :)

tileman

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 08:10:06 pm »
It's finally filled!! :) :)
I had to work today so I pushed my early appointment back to the last one of the day again. He arrived at 3:00 and was done by 5:00. Everything went very smooth, with no problems. My tap water was at 62, and it is already 82 in there after 3 hours. Hopefully in another 2 hours I'll be taking my first dip. ;)
Well I have my first chemical question. My ph was just under 8.0ppm to begin with. I have added 1.5 tsps of spa down(leisure time) twice now and it's right at 7.8. How long do these chemicals bring down the ph? Is it too soon for another dose? First dose was at 5:00 and second was at 6:00.
 Thanks in advance,
  Chad

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 08:10:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42