What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New HS vista owner need a little help  (Read 1973 times)

michael_wobbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
New HS vista owner need a little help
« on: October 24, 2006, 05:02:26 pm »
I sold my Hs Landmark and bought a Hs vista, I love that spa it gives a very good massage and the seats and the jets are all ok.

but in the owners manual  under operating instructions I can see that it is possible to buy rotary nozzle HYDROSTREAM JET KITS to modify the hydrostream jet from directional to dual port rotary.

has some one try to do that and are the rotary giving a good massage ????

Hot Tub Forum

New HS vista owner need a little help
« on: October 24, 2006, 05:02:26 pm »

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
Re: New HS vista owner need a little help
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 07:38:39 pm »
We've got 'em installed on a floor model. My favorites are the spinners, I like 'em. We stock 'em. Don't think they're on our site's store yet though. You're dealer can get them in a few days for you. It's worth swapping a couple of them out and trying. Good luck.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Spiderman

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 10:07:39 pm »
They're not my favorite, but they're OK.  I guess it's personal preference.  My favorite is the Moto Massage DX jet  ;)
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

michael_wobbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 03:19:03 pm »
Thanks for the replyes

I also like the moto massage dx very much, thats one of the reason why I sold my landmark and got a vista.

about the hydrostream rotary jet, are they as powerfull as the hydromassage rotary jets. ???? and are they easy to install.??? :)

watzup

• sipping suds
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 08:15:50 pm »
I have two rotary nozzles installed on one position of my VITA spa.  They are positioned about lower rib cage for me and on high speed, they really give me a workout.  Normal speed they are very relaxing!  Understand you can exchange them with other like size nozzles any place you want in the tub.  

Buckee

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 10:23:42 pm »
From an earlier post - do a search on "rotary jets"

- Wow, what a difference this has made.  On our '05 Vista (and most other HS tubs I'd guess) you can get OEM replacement rotary jets for all the "Precision Jets".  These are the little jets that can get "itchy" after a while - the rotaries change the whole feel of the tub.  I think there were 18 on the Vista, including the knee, wrist, and neck jets all around.  I found 6 on Ebay, and ordered the rest thru my dealer.  He'd never changed them so I just experimented at water change time, and found you twist off the bezel and the Precision nozzle comes right out, then use a small screwdriver to pop out the nylon bushing that holds the nozzle. The rotary then drops right in.  Put a small dab of silicone caulk on the bezel before you twist it back on or it will vibrate itself loose.  Dealer gave me "inventor's discount" since he didn't know about this - I told him he should have these as a standard aftermarket item (actually I emailed HS that they should put these in every tub).  This is not hard to do - you are not disconnecting any plumbing.

You should also get rotaries for the larger directional hydromassage jets - especially the 2 in the lounge footwell. AMAZING. These just screw in/out.  Have fun!

Hope this helps - Buckee

michael_wobbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 02:02:19 pm »
thanks Buckee it sounds great,
But is it original Hotspring accessories which I can order by my local dealer, I ask why I cant see anything about this on HS .com ??? ( only in the ovners manual under hydrostream jets.)

Buckee

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 09:55:22 pm »
Mike - not sure why HS dealers don't offer these as upgrades in the store.  I found out about it in here as you did.  The replacement jets are all OEM HS parts.  I emailed HS and described how great the change was & got no reply, surprising since all other HS experiences seem 1st class.  Ah well ...

Anyway - go thru your dealer & experiment - you'll be glad you did.  The seat between the filters & the deep chair  - with all the little "itchy" jets - is now on par with the others.  It was universally avoided before.  

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 10:02:02 pm »
you guys are funny.

taking about exchanging 18 jets real quick.

i don't have that manny to beginn with.

i am just glad to have a jet

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 10:02:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42