What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog 331 vs. Hot Spring Jetsetter  (Read 1960 times)

Mr. Dutch

Bullfrog 331 vs. Hot Spring Jetsetter
« on: October 28, 2006, 06:08:00 pm »
Hi Everyone.  I have narrowed down my 2 choices for a small hot tub to the Bullfrog 331 and the Hot Spring Jetsetter.  I have wet-tested the Jetsetter and dry tested the Bullfrog. ( I will be wet-testing the bullfrog tomorrow)  The fit of the bullfrog was best for my body size and was almost $1,000 cheaper (15% off).  I liked the Jetsetter, but I'm not so sure about the moto-massage.  It kind of annoyed me.  The Jetsetter dealer seems more knowledgeable about their product since the Bullfrog dealer is fairly new, but they seem pretty nice.

Anyhow, does anyone out there have a Bullfrog or have any comments on any big difference between the two manufacturers?  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog 331 vs. Hot Spring Jetsetter
« on: October 28, 2006, 06:08:00 pm »

tileman

Re: Bullfrog 331 vs. Hot Spring Jetsetter
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 06:59:32 pm »
There's great quality in both tubs, but it seems like I hear alot of people raving about how nice the moto-massage is. Since you don't seem to like it though, I guess that is irrelavent. You'll know what's right after the wet test tommorrow.
 What happened with the J-315? Just curious.

CHAD

Mr. Dutch

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 07:05:50 pm »
Hi Chad

I wet-tested the J-315 today, but it just didn't fit me right.  The lounger just wasn't very comfortable for me and the head-rests on the other seats were too low.  It seemed like a pretty nice tub, but it just didn't fit.  The Bulffrog fit my body a lot better.  I'm hoping I like it after the wet test tomorrow.  I was also going to look at a Sundance Capri, but they want $7500 for it, so I'm going to go with the Jetsetter or Bullfrog 331.  Thanks again!

In Canada eh

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 08:44:57 pm »
Hello Mr. Dutch

We have a Bullfrog 451 and are very happy with it,  the 331 you are looking at is a great small tub and you would be very happy with it.

Any questions you have post them and I'll do my best to answer.  I am not a dealer, just a happy customer if that makes any difference
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 08:44:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42