What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tub is coming soonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!  (Read 1643 times)

mcmishka

Tub is coming soonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
« on: October 26, 2006, 12:58:22 pm »
Hi all,
    Thanks for all the input during my tub research.  We finally decided on the Caldera Tahitian.  It is a 1 month old wet tub display.  It is coming Saturday, as long as it is not raining!!  We can't wait.  We feel like we got a fair price as we did research other dealers in the area.  It was between Hot springs and Caldera.  After our last and 2nd round of wet testing the Hotsprings vanguard and Envoy and the Caldera Tahitian Sunday, the Tahitian met our needs better.  We tried 3 other Caldera tubs during this past month and one Artesian.  Thanks again.    Karen  

Hot Tub Forum

Tub is coming soonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
« on: October 26, 2006, 12:58:22 pm »

Bosox

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Tub is coming soonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 01:10:07 pm »
We also have a Tahitian. Its only been almost 3 mos. Its great. We paid $7500 for the package, 48" steps, assisted cover lifter, cover, extra filter, chemicals delivery setup. It also was a demo for about 3 weeks. What state are you in ? We're in N. Mass.

Good luck enjoy

Bosox

mcmishka

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 01:27:43 pm »
Boxox,
     We live in Illinois.  We paid 7150 out the door with an assisted cover lift, cover, chemicals, steps, delivery and set up/demo.  About the same.  Good to know there is another Tahitian fan out there.  What color did you get.  We are getting the Sterling with gray cabinet.  Does your dealer charge a trip fee on the 4th and 5th year.  Our dealer charges a trip charge after 3 years.  (65.00)  if they have to come out and fix a part under warrenty.  We were able to get the 4th year covered as well before we signed the papers.  Another dealer in the area did not charge a trip fee.  His price was about 700.00 dollars more.  My husband is a good fixer-upper so we figured one year shouldn't make us choose a different dealer.    Karen

Bosox

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 01:50:56 pm »
We have white pearl. We are charged $25 per year for 5 years  for a trip charge. But as much as we didn't want to pay it. We will. The Dealer here is unreal, they are very very good. So for $125 over 5yrs I don't know.

mcmishka

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 05:01:27 pm »
25 dollars a year is not bad.  That covers you even if they have to come out 10 times.  Thats when we will lose.  If they come out 2 times we will be at 130.00 already-in the fifth year.  We are anxiously waiting, it better come Saturday!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 05:01:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42