What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA Spa Allure III vs Artesian Santa Cruz  (Read 5210 times)

geenosr

LA Spa Allure III vs Artesian Santa Cruz
« on: October 17, 2006, 10:16:53 pm »
Hello Everyone!

I am now looking to buy a 2-3 person spa tub, and after visiting the dealers in my area, we have narrowed our search down to the LA Spa Allure III and the Artesian Santa Cruz. Does anyone have any experience with either model, or the brands in general? I would appreciate all answers, and even new choices. My wife and I are going to use it for hydrotherapy, and not neccesarily at the same time. Also, for a small tub, is an ozonator still a needed option? I have heard conflicting reports from different dealers. (Both promoting their products---Duh!) I have learned more by reading posts on this site than I have from all of my other internet searching combined---so thanks in advance for your helpful information. BTW, we are going to wet test the LA tub tomorrow, having insisted to the dealer that it was the only way we would purchase the tub. (Wet test, Wet test, Wet test.....)

Thanks,

Geenosr

Hot Tub Forum

LA Spa Allure III vs Artesian Santa Cruz
« on: October 17, 2006, 10:16:53 pm »

salesdvl

Re: LA Spa Allure III vs Artesian Santa Cruz
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 10:32:18 pm »
They are essentially the same spa.  Artesian copied the mold from L.A.  IF those are your 2 finalists then buy from the dealer you are more comfortable with.
Measure once, cut twice.

geenosr

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 10:35:48 pm »
Thanks for the answer---I thought they looked very similar! Any thoughts on the ozonator?

Geeno

salesdvl

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 09:59:12 am »
Ozone is a nice option.  Kind of like cruise control.  There are many people that do not have it and do fine.  I do not have one.  The one thing that I have seen a few people run into problems with is that they rely on the ozonator to do it all.  You still have to maintain your sanitizer  (chlorine etc) to have good water quality.
Measure once, cut twice.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 04:45:37 pm »
They are essentially the same spa.  Artesian copied the mold from L.A.  IF those are your 2 finalists then buy from the dealer you are more comfortable with.

Hey what does a Waterway corporate person know about these 2 spas anyway!

That's right you sold Artesian and repped for LA ...  ;)

How's it going!

Bama

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 09:24:10 pm »
I too needed a spa for hydro therapy, (doctor's orders).  
We have a different model of LA Spa and we are so happy with it.  The jets are hardcore and do a great job.  In fact, I have to turn the jets down, otherwise they are too forceful on some areas.  My hubby loves jet @ full speed.
We wet tested Sundance Maxxus, which is said to have hardcore jets, but we found the LA Spa to be equal.  
Good Luck in your search.

geenosr

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 12:23:34 am »
Just an update, we wet tested the LA Spa Allure III, and thought it was great! We liked the dealer and got a good deal on the tub---it had been a floor demo, but never wet since the factory. We are excited, and I really appreciate all the posts on the website--they were very helpful in making our decision. I'll send a picture once we get it installed (next Friday) and are using it.

Thanks,

Geeno

salesdvl

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 09:50:43 am »
Best Wishes Geeno.  Stay in touch and let us know how things go.

Waz up Vinster?
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 09:50:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42