What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa delivered, set up and running!!!  PICS!!!  (Read 4606 times)

imp etc

• Love my soakin zone!
Re: Spa delivered, set up and running!!!  PICS!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 12:29:12 pm »
It looks beautiful :) Yeah I can tell that was a tight fit, but well worth the effort.

Looks like you're on the right track keeping the water nice, just soak and enjoy!

As a relative newbie (coming up on the two month mark) I'll let you know for the first few soaks it was hard to just enjoy what with playing with all the controls and gadgets, obsessing about the water etc . . . so that's my advice - let go the worries and go straight for the Bliss!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 12:29:12 pm »

kervis

• runnergirl
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 03:21:40 pm »
My bad gores.
I must need my eyes checked. That cover looks grey but, that siding on the tub sure looks like a light tan to me.

Either way, you enjoy that tub. It's a neat set-up.

Interesting that you mentioned that.  I also purchased a "grey" Coastal Grey tub.   I was VERY surprised when a beige/tan tub appeared in my yard, with a gray cover!!  :o

Now, I was also very pleased, as it pretty much exactly matches my vinyl siding--an Andersen Window's Sandtone color.  A light tan!  I just love it as it blends right in.  I do not like the grey cover on it, however, but that's minor at this point.  When it needs replacing, I'll look for a contrasting dark brown.

I almost hesitated to call the dealer about the color because I didn't want them to come and take the tub back--like if I had mistakenly received someone else's tub!  ;D  They insisted that it is Coastal Grey, so I love my Coastal Grey beige tub!
2005 HS Vanguard

tileman

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 04:09:15 pm »
Awesome set-up. Love your color selections. I also ordered led exterior lights for my spa, I didn't know how it would look until I say yours. What a eyecatching feature. Enjoy!!!!  Tileman

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Spa delivered, set up and running!!!  PIC
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 09:36:14 am »
Congrats Gore, that's a nice looking set up.

Has the weather coopoerated? How was the first soak?

As far as chems are concerned, yes they gave you a non-chlorine shock that most of us refer to as MPS. Many of us use it (including myself) and have good luck with it.  Use is about once a week. About 2 tbl spoons. The zip chlor is dichlor and most folks who use dichlor as a sanitzier, use about 1 tsp per bather after using the tub - Enough so the strips indicate a level of 5 ppm, about 10 minutes after adding it and running the jets.

Enjoy.    :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 09:36:39 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Spa delivered, set up and running!!!  PIC
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 09:36:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42