What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pic of the day Oct 13-06 for men  (Read 3214 times)

grumpy

Pic of the day Oct 13-06 for men
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:18:27 am »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:59:06 pm by grumpy »

Hot Tub Forum

Pic of the day Oct 13-06 for men
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:18:27 am »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: Pic of the day Oct 13-06
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 08:24:43 am »
Once again got a red x on this post....the url is being filtered...apparently it (http://www.yampy.co.uk/ionian/images/mediterranean-ext3.jpg) is listed as a no-no site by our servers.  I suggest to anyone wanting to post a pic to copy to a photobucket or imageshack type of site before posting.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 09:19:31 am »
I can see it.

That's nice stone work on the patio, gives me a few landscaping ideas.

Feel better "ramdom"? ;)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 09:22:24 am by cooltoy2000 »

lagator43

• My wings are a shield of steel.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 04:16:30 pm »
I can see it.

That's nice stone work on the patio, gives me a few landscaping ideas.

Feel better "ramdom"? ;)

I love the cup holders ;D

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
Re: Pic of the day Oct 13-06 for men
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 07:13:23 pm »
Next time give us a close up on those cup holders!

Cola

• Time for bed kids
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 07:57:53 am »
I'm pretty sure that this model does not have any cup holders.  I'm also guessing that there are no handles for use during entry.  This could cause a problem if a quick exit is required.  I got the model with small handles and very expensive operating costs.  When preping for entry, if I'm not careful removing the cover, things can become a problem real quick.  I also find that entry with cold feet is a big no no.  Usage once a month is generally acceptable.  An attempt at multiple monthly usage can cause severe chemical imbalance.  My dealer claims to have a similar model.  I told him I was sorry to here that.  Does anyone have any comments regarding the maintenance on the above model or tips on getting mine all pearlecent looking like that.  Mine came with a lifetime guarantee but I found out that with all the issues I have, I am better off just keeping it.  Seriously now, I do love mine and in truth has many less flaws than I do.
Steve

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 11:36:41 pm »
I'm pretty sure that this model does not have any cup holders.  I'm also guessing that there are no handles for use during entry.  This could cause a problem if a quick exit is required.  I got the model with small handles and very expensive operating costs.  When preping for entry, if I'm not careful removing the cover, things can become a problem real quick.  I also find that entry with cold feet is a big no no.  Usage once a month is generally acceptable.  An attempt at multiple monthly usage can cause severe chemical imbalance.  My dealer claims to have a similar model.  I told him I was sorry to here that.  Does anyone have any comments regarding the maintenance on the above model or tips on getting mine all pearlecent looking like that.  Mine came with a lifetime guarantee but I found out that with all the issues I have, I am better off just keeping it.  Seriously now, I do love mine and in truth has many less flaws than I do.
Steve

Steve - I'm 99.999% certain they were talking about the "other" cup holders in that photo (and no, they are not ON the spa, but rather are IN the spa).
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 01:04:15 am »
I am 100% sure Steve was not talking about the cup holders on a spa, or even a spa all together. Maybe  spa-use. ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 01:04:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42