What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog water change  (Read 2264 times)

In Canada eh

Bullfrog water change
« on: September 25, 2006, 10:46:25 pm »
  I decided to post this because I do admit that Bullfrog has had a problem with the water behind the jetpack in the past.

Did my 3 month (2month ,3 week) water change on Saturday, trying to time the next one for the middle of December before it gets to cold.  I am happy to say that there was no build up behind the jet packs other then what you would see at the water line or in the filter compartment.  Took only 5 mins to wipe down all the hoses behind all the seats with tub clean and left them in the sun to dry.  Well I am not saying the problem is solved,  I will say that with proper chems and water balance it doesn't appear to be an issue.  

This comes as a bit of a relief  :)

Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog water change
« on: September 25, 2006, 10:46:25 pm »

gturn

Re: Bullfrog water change
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 10:57:39 pm »
 I decided to post this because I do admit that Bullfrog has had a problem with the water behind the jetpack in the past.

Did my 3 month (2month ,3 week) water change on Saturday, trying to time the next one for the middle of December before it gets to cold.  I am happy to say that there was no build up behind the jet packs other then what you would see at the water line or in the filter compartment.  Took only 5 mins to wipe down all the hoses behind all the seats with tub clean and left them in the sun to dry.  Well I am not saying the problem is solved,  I will say that with proper chems and water balance it doesn't appear to be an issue.  

This comes as a bit of a relief  :)

I have heard that Bullfrog corrected that problem on their newer models by adding a circulation hose behind each seat.  I looked at the Bullfrog, looks like a good tub.  Have fun.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 10:58:22 pm by gturn »

Repeat_Offender

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 07:17:20 am »
I did a two month inspection on all my jet packs and found them to be pristine. Not an issue.
Bullfrog 562

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 07:17:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42