What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Grandee almost here  (Read 2067 times)

cxturboboost

Grandee almost here
« on: September 23, 2006, 06:31:42 pm »
Hello to all.  I've been reading the posts on this board for right around a month now.  I must thank everyone for being very helpful.  My wife decided she wanted a new toy.  Needless to say the Hot Spring dealer informed us today that the Grandee will be here by Wedneday.  We've been doing a lot of digging to pour a pad for her new toy.  We're finally ready to frame the outline, and then pour concrete.  It' s been a lot of dirt.....Into the side of a walk-out basement..

If anyone has any hints to further help with the install please let me know.  I wasn't real happy with the "in" for the electrical on the tub.  I was hoping it would be hidden in the concrete, but what they showed me at the dealer today was that it comes in right under the outside of the frame under the "door".  I will find a way to make this work.  The GFI box is already installed and ready to run wires in the ground to go to the cement.  Thanks for any tips on getting this new adventure started.

Pete

Hot Tub Forum

Grandee almost here
« on: September 23, 2006, 06:31:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42