What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: just arrived  (Read 5414 times)

grumpy

just arrived
« on: September 21, 2006, 07:31:54 pm »
 :) just arrived today, tiger river bengal. new to tubbing just waiting for the water to heat up. can't wait to have my first soak!!
 great forum read it everyday keep it coming
 love the pic's terminator

Hot Tub Forum

just arrived
« on: September 21, 2006, 07:31:54 pm »

badval

Re: just arrived
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 07:37:10 pm »
Good for you!  Hope you enjoy your new tub very much  :)

That crane up & over the house like that would scare me.  It'd be my luck that something would beak & it would end up in my living room  :o  

grumpy

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 07:55:26 pm »
not scary at all, something breaks I get a new roof and another new spa, the only downside is the wait again >:(

NorthWoodsDipper

• Not Brrrrr..... but Aaaaa!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 08:07:54 pm »
not scary at all, something breaks I get a new roof and another new spa, the only downside is the wait again >:(

Hmmmmmmm.... I need new shingles.  Maybe I will give the strap the old slice-a-roo when the crane guy is not looking...

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 09:11:31 pm »
wow....congrats and happy tubbing!

Nice deck....post finished pics in a few days.

just curious....a question to anyone....
ballpark what does a crane delivery add
cost wise to tub delivery?

I know each case is different
but if normal tub delivery is free
does crane delivery add like $500,
$1000, $1500 or more to costs?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 09:17:40 pm by Zep »

grumpy

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 09:37:24 pm »
delivery was included in the price whether it was buy crane or man handeled. I was going to pick it up myself to save $300 of the final price but decided to get it delivered to save some aggrivation and possibility of something happening. no extra charge for the crane. 8-)

PotomacG

• What's so funny 'bout peace, love & understanding?
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 08:30:09 am »
Free crane delivery....sweet!

I've got the same tub and same color (also on a raised deck).

You should have seen how much work it was to muscle that sucker up there.

Enjoy your tub.   :D

sledjunkie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 08:53:32 am »
Sorry I must have missed this post..

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE CRANE DELIVERY!!!

They just charge more for the spa.

sledjunkie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 08:57:02 am »
Ever notice how most hot tub salesman ask where the tub is going while you're shopping?

There is a reason for that question.

grumpy

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 08:59:20 am »
He gave me a price first when I was looking. He did not ask were it was going until I made the purchase.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 09:14:42 am »
Great  pics Grumpy. I think you and I dealt with the same folks.  :)  you got it at a great time too, you can have your first fill up, really enjoy it now that's getting chilly here in MA, and before water changes become an impossibilitie,  you'll have a couple of months to get a handle on the nuances of water chemistry.

Sled, you are so f-ing negataive. Yes, nothing is free.   We all know that. It's not like we're 10 years old.  We understand. Really, we do. I think you'll find the majority of folks here are over 30 adults that have seem some level of proffesional success .  We understnd that there is value added  and an exchange of goods and servies  for currency. Some dealers choose to bundle certain items togethor, some dealers are able to offer lower prices on certain things due to thier specific set ups.  A wise consumer shops arounds, understands the offers, the different oppurutnites to spend thier money and evaulutes their needs in line with the merchant. Every item and service provided in our economy is subect to it to varying degrees.  We get it.

Why do you always feel that you are reveailing some great mystery and feel  that consumers are getting screwed for participating in  the open market?  It's getting old.... quickly.

You must have been burnted, because you feel everyone else is getting screwed.

Tell me, do you feel that you are that much smarter than us and need to point this out,  or do you just feel that we are all morons?  

« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 09:18:13 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

sledjunkie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 09:27:54 am »
I'm sorry but I feel most of you don't get it, that's why I continue to educate the consumers on this board. While shopping I learned early the Spa industry is a very screwed up, dirty business. Lots of lies being told. This market is much worse than the used car market in my opinion.

With statements like "Free crane delivery....sweet! " certainly shows me that alot of consumers continue to not "get it".

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 09:33:50 am »
Congratulations on your new spa Grumpy! :)

I apologize for my negligence concerning the Pic o' the Day, but I've been concentrating my efforts on the Spa Wars Saga in the General BS section.

So here's a nice one just for you:

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

grumpy

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 09:49:51 am »
very nice bubbles the jets must be on high  ;)

Rayman

• KEEP ON TUBBING.....Bea chcomber owner
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 09:53:28 am »
Great  pics Grumpy. I think you and I dealt with the same folks.  :)  you got it at a great time too, you can have your first fill up, really enjoy it now that's getting chilly here in MA, and before water changes become an impossibilitie,  you'll have a couple of months to get a handle on the nuances of water chemistry.

Sled, you are so f-ing negataive. Yes, nothing is free.   We all know that. It's not like we're 10 years old.  We understand. Really, we do. I think you'll find the majority of folks here are over 30 adults that have seem some level of proffesional success .  We understnd that there is value added  and an exchange of goods and servies  for currency. Some dealers choose to bundle certain items togethor, some dealers are able to offer lower prices on certain things due to thier specific set ups.  A wise consumer shops arounds, understands the offers, the different oppurutnites to spend thier money and evaulutes their needs in line with the merchant. Every item and service provided in our economy is subect to it to varying degrees.  We get it.

Why do you always feel that you are reveailing some great mystery and feel  that consumers are getting screwed for participating in  the open market?  It's getting old.... quickly.

You must have been burnted, because you feel everyone else is getting screwed.

Tell me, do you feel that you are that much smarter than us and need to point this out,  or do you just feel that we are all morons?  

Excellent,  It reminds me when I was younger and I thought sex was free when you got married, I have been paying ever since.

Sled ease up man.

Rayman
Beachcomber 750, Brampton On Canada, GO LEAFS GO!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 09:53:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42