What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: just arrived  (Read 5417 times)

PotomacG

• What's so funny 'bout peace, love & understanding?
Re: just arrived
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 03:49:16 pm »
delivery was included in the price whether it was buy crane or man handeled. I was going to pick it up myself to save $300 of the final price but decided to get it delivered to save some aggrivation and possibility of something happening. no extra charge for the crane. 8-)

Free crane delivery....Sweet  :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 03:49:16 pm »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 04:13:59 pm »
Back to topic...NE Spas has been selling spas for a long time...almost as long as Sundance has been building them.  They sell agruably the two best selling brands on the market today...HotSprings and Sundance.  They move a lot of spas every day.  All the spas are shipped to and from their Natick MA (central MA) location, whether you bought it from that store, their South Shore store, their North Shore store or their western MA store.  It is much more economical to move those via crane.  The truck is stacked high with spas when it leaves the warehouse.  It also eliminates any potential problems setting the spa in difficult places.  All spas have a delivery cost.  A smaller dealer probably couldn't do it this way, but the cost for NE Spas by crane is most likely close to the smaller dealers regular delivery.  Thus the "free delivery."

The pictures of the spa being lifted over the house sure look familiar.

imp etc

• Love my soakin zone!
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 06:34:35 pm »
I agree imp etc,  my topic was hijacked  >:(

Sorry if I contributed to that . . .   :-*

So . . . congrats by the way on your new Tub! Is it hot yet? Hope you enjoy a well-deserved first soak . . .   8-)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 06:34:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42