What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: California Cooperage 370 Electrical Trips  (Read 3064 times)

Cougfan

California Cooperage 370 Electrical Trips
« on: January 23, 2017, 01:53:23 pm »
      My 1 year old California Cooperage Model Spa has had trouble with intermittent GFI trips since September. Originally it only occurred with the ozonator installed. However, the dealer sent me two different ozonaters that were tested good, to install, and the tub tripped when I installed each one (dealer one and a half hours away - he asked me to install even though tub under warranty). I also replaced my GFI just in case, although it never tripped with pump or heater loads, just when any ozonator was connected. Ultimately the dealer came, and replaced a wire. Tub ran fine with ozonator installed for two weeks. Now the GFI has tripped and will not reset. Just in case, I changed out the GFI back to my original one, with the same result. My tub has a BALBOA power pack in it.
     Does anyone have any experience with intermittent trips like these with a BALBOA power pack, and is there an easier fix than just replacing the power pack? The dealer/MAXX have been dragging their feet on replacing either the power or circuit board for the last week. In the meantime, my tub is dead.

Hot Tub Forum

California Cooperage 370 Electrical Trips
« on: January 23, 2017, 01:53:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42