What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Does anybody sell Jacuzzi here?  (Read 2511 times)

tileman

Does anybody sell Jacuzzi here?
« on: September 17, 2006, 09:00:07 pm »
If anyone sells or has sold Jacuzzi before will you contact me please.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      thanks, the tileman

Hot Tub Forum

Does anybody sell Jacuzzi here?
« on: September 17, 2006, 09:00:07 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: Does anybody sell Jacuzzi here?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 08:59:33 pm »
I do, how can I help you?
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 10:56:59 pm »
I have.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

tileman

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 11:21:00 pm »
Hotubdan and Wisoki I really like Jacuzzi spas but I just can't find one in my price range with a comfortable lounger besides the 400 series. I know who cares right? :)  My question is, are there any spas out there with the same (or better) quality as Jacuzzi with a similar lounger as the 400 series under $7000 or am I dreaming? Tileman

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 08:48:14 am »
Look at the J-355. The lounger in this spa is virtualy identical to the lounge in the J-480. The filter housing in this spa is placed in such a way that if you have floating tendencies, all you need to do is place your left foot on the foot jet and the ball of your left foot up against the filter housing. It helps you stay in your seat and you eliminate the floating issue. Now you are out of the 11K price range and down into the 7-7.5k (no stereo) price area. Other than that, you may want to look at Caldera. Many here will tout their quality. We have sold them, and in a continuingly diminishing capacity, still do. Their longes are supposed to be some of the most comfortable on the market. For us the brand has been quite problematic and the manufacturer unresponsive, until the 25th or 30th phone call anyhow. The Sundance Cameo might be a good option, however, you are back up there in price again. What other brands are available in your area, or what is your area?

Hotubdan and Wisoki I really like Jacuzzi spas but I just can't find one in my price range with a comfortable lounger besides the 400 series. I know who cares right? :)  My question is, are there any spas out there with the same (or better) quality as Jacuzzi with a similar lounger as the 400 series under $7000 or am I dreaming? Tileman
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 02:58:23 pm »
You might want to look at the Tiger River Bengal.....

Mark

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 02:58:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42