What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cal Spas  (Read 12152 times)

AAAAAAA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Cal Spas
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 04:28:03 pm »
I will have to agree with the other poster about the jets poping out. My friend purchased a calspa, cant remember what model but pricing similar to my Maxxus and when I tried to adjust jets they happened to pop out easily a few times. My friend confirmed that it is annoying and common for them to just pop out. Once I didnt even touch them with my hand, just my back and one of them ended up floating around in the tub.

The other thing is the jets are extremely weak. At least they are compared to the maxxus.

Finally they required many a service calls to get things such as lighting and their massage lounger to work properly... thats if it works properly now, wich I do not know.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 04:28:03 pm »

tileman

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2006, 04:42:51 pm »
I knew I wasn't the only one that has happened to. Thanks for your support AAAAAAA.

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2006, 05:13:06 pm »
I will have to agree with the other poster about the jets poping out. My friend purchased a calspa, cant remember what model but pricing similar to my Maxxus and when I tried to adjust jets they happened to pop out easily a few times. My friend confirmed that it is annoying and common for them to just pop out. Once I didnt even touch them with my hand, just my back and one of them ended up floating around in the tub.

The other thing is the jets are extremely weak. At least they are compared to the maxxus.

Finally they required many a service calls to get things such as lighting and their massage lounger to work properly... thats if it works properly now, wich I do not know.

I suppose user error is possible as these are the same jets that many many many spa manufacturers are using. Again if the jet is not properly clicked in yes it will absolutely pop out.
-SpaMan~

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2006, 05:16:05 pm »
I suppose user error is possible as these are the same jets that many many many spa manufacturers are using. Again if the jet is not properly clicked in yes it will absolutely pop out.

Valid point.  Several of mine popped out the first day, then none since.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 05:19:42 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2006, 05:16:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42