What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Older Arctic Tub: Blue Falls Mfg, Midsun Elite  (Read 5834 times)

Utah

Older Arctic Tub: Blue Falls Mfg, Midsun Elite
« on: September 13, 2006, 02:00:32 am »
I have a chance to buy a used Arctic Tub.  Inspected the inside of the tub and it says "Blue Falls Manufacturer, Model Midsun Elite, MSPA, EMS.  Has anyone ever heard of Blue Falls or know anything about this Arctic history?

I recognize the construction and it definitely is an Arctic tub.  Arctic Controller and several other parts say Arctic.  Made in May of 1999.  Bought at the local Arctic dealer.  

Owner is going to pay Arctic $200 to put the tub through its paces and have Arctic bless it.  Feels pretty reasonable to me but I wanted to see if anyone had heard of Blue Falls.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Older Arctic Tub: Blue Falls Mfg, Midsun Elite
« on: September 13, 2006, 02:00:32 am »

sarlex

Re: Older Arctic Tub: Blue Falls Mfg, Midsun Elite
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 06:42:32 pm »
Arctic Spas is a division of Blue Falls Manufacturing.   The Midnight Sun is a 7x7 Arctic Spa, and the elite means it is has 20 jets and a single pump.  This mold/layout was dropped from the Arctic Lineup about 3 years ago.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:30:31 pm »
I thought Arctic was uncomfortable for you?

Don't buy the tub only because it's there. Even though the tub's 7 years old, you should have it a while.

Utah

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 10:26:22 pm »
The Summit tub was one of the less comfortable tubs I tried.

Where I am at is that I am willing to spend a modest amount for a used tub...make sure that my family and I like tubbing.  If we do, I don't mind spending $10k for the tub of our dreams.  I can sell the Arctic and hopefully only lose a few hundred dollars....I great investment I think.

Just hard to pull the trigger on a $10k tub when I'm not 100% sure we will use it.

Doug

In Canada eh

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 11:11:08 pm »
oh I think you'll use it ;)

Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 11:11:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42