What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just Heaven  (Read 2921 times)

38super

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Just Heaven
« on: September 11, 2006, 03:45:49 pm »
I just set up my Caldera Tahitian last week and got in for the first time last night after a few problems were taken care of  .... Just a quick dip to try it out ...Just a few mins.....
Well.. about two hours later I got out because it was 2am not because I had too much tub." MAN what a tub". Didn't think bubblier would be that hot but it is ....I love it . When you wet test it's hard to be sure...  never really know til  you have it set up at your home and give it your full attention . I have it on a ten foot high trex deck  on back of house attached to family  room . and nothing but woods behind me and stars above . “Heaven” I was little worried jets would not be powerful enough but I was wrong . I am also glad I got a lounger seat . I know it takes up room
but it will only be me and my wife so not a problem. I got the sand finish ...I like it a lot .led light really shines on that surface. Only thing I don’t care for is the waterfall no big deal . I had a
Sundance capri a few years ago that’s when I got hooked . Once you have one that’s it ,
hard to live without . Tahitian is so much better then Capri.... Capri was nice but too small
I think if I sat down and figured out what I had to do and how much it would all cost I might have
just no way . But last night after an hour or so looking at the moon and stars ..... just in another world,  I knew I made right choice                         Will

Hot Tub Forum

Just Heaven
« on: September 11, 2006, 03:45:49 pm »

JUST ME

Re: Just Heaven
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 10:51:47 pm »
Hi 38super,

If I may ask how much did you pay for the spa?

just me

38super

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:02:14 pm »
Yes   Came with stairs, E-Z lifter, Chem, with tax plus crane cost to get it on my deck
 was $7450 out the door .It cost $1350 for electric set up ....(Was not easy as just running wire)
and $600 for added deck support ... Think I did ok

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:02:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42