What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Locking security straps  (Read 3825 times)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Locking security straps
« on: September 11, 2006, 02:17:25 pm »
Don't know if this particular product has been introduced here yet...my apologies if this is repetitive information...but I ran across it while investigating locking tie-down straps for windsurfing equipment and thought there may be some interest.  Specifics for spa application can be found here.  I'm certainly not impressed with the picture of their spa cover which looks as if the straps were installed too tightly.  I'm sure the straps could be properly installed to not cause such deformity.  Anyway, maybe some will have the need for such especially those who leave their spas unattended for periods of time (rentals or vacation homes?).  Enjoy... 8-)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

Locking security straps
« on: September 11, 2006, 02:17:25 pm »

badval

Re: Locking security straps
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 02:56:50 pm »
I love this top picture on their site suggesting this is what will happen when your back is turned if you don't use their super-locks ;D

The wandering gangs of large women breaking into spas is out of control around here - I better get a set of these!

sledjunkie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 03:20:59 pm »
Are the covers on Sundance that thin?

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 04:14:50 pm »
I'm actually waiting on a sample that has supposedly been sent out to me.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 09:46:05 pm »
I'm actually waiting on a sample that has supposedly been sent out to me.
Great...I was hoping you might consider carrying these.  They might also double pretty effectively as high wind tiedowns as well...would depend on the length as I think it would be better to secure them to the deck instead of the tub for that purpose.  I'll be very interested in your opinion of them. 8-)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

tanstaafl2

• Keeping a close eye on the new spa...
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 01:03:36 pm »
Seems this was discussed before. Is this the kind of thing you are talking about?

« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 01:05:44 pm by tanstaafl2 »
In hot water with my '06 Reflections Granada

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 01:03:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42