What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thoughts on Transducer Stereo:  Shell is spea  (Read 1661 times)

Utah

Thoughts on Transducer Stereo:  Shell is spea
« on: September 11, 2006, 11:38:40 am »
Has anyone purchased the transducer type stereo system?  I am skeptical of the pop up speakers and the transducer seems to be the better way to go (nothing for me or my kids to knock off or break).

How is the sound?  Any maintenance problems?  Other thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

Thoughts on Transducer Stereo:  Shell is spea
« on: September 11, 2006, 11:38:40 am »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Thoughts on Transducer Stereo:  Shell is spea
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 11:58:46 am »
Utah, I have the transducer speaker system in my Marquis Epic. We are very very happy with the system.  The sound is fantastic (much of that depends on your in home system). What I especially like is that the sound seems to stay in the tub. We also have speakers on our decks, but when you are in the tub with the jets on, you really don't hear sounds that are outside of the tub. My husband is really pleased and he was the one who initially wanted the sound system. You will get many opinions that contradict this, but if you really want good quality sound, I think this is the way to go...It just isn't cheap! :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 12:36:01 pm »
The transducer system is fantastic, but it does take a fairly powerfull stereo to drive it right.  The shell turns into a massive speaker.  To power it correctly you need at least 60 watts per channel.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 12:36:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42