What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Top 3 brands  (Read 39693 times)

Dreamerntn

Re: Top 3 brands
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 10:40:21 pm »
Thanks to all for taking the time to respond.  I appreciate it very much and learn a little more with every post. I need to find what dealers are available in Nashville I guess and go from there.  Keep the feedback coming... :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 10:40:21 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 10:51:43 pm »
Ann, I am not a sales person!  Like you, I wanted a hot tub for therapy because I have Lyme disease. I wanted something big enough for my husband and two teenagers to be able to enjoy also.
The tub that worked for us was a Marquis Epic. It is a large tub (seating for 7), but that wasn't the real selling point for us. The Epic has excellent therapy. The lounge has jets that target thighs, calfs and feet and the deep therapy seat has fantastic therapy for back, shoulders, neck and feet. Each seat has different key features. The footwell is large enough to allow water exersize in the tub and if you have problems with joints, that is the best!  It took me a long time to convince my husband that a hot tub would make a difference for me.
Not only does he see the difference in how I feel, and what I am now able to do, but he benefits too. We both sleep so much better and seem to have more energy! the hot tub is the best stress relief ever!

Hopefully Cappycat will stop by and comment. She also has an Epic and suffers from Fibromyalgia.

Good luck and be sure to check out the Epic,  Boni
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Bill75

• 2006 Grandee owner
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 11:20:34 pm »
Ann,

We just bought a hot tub in the last month.  Our primary concerns were to help circulation (especially in the legs), and various back, knee and other joint pains.  We checked a lot of different sources, and found both good and bad reviews on almost any of the brands listed.  

Once we started looking at dealers in the area our choices became more limited.  A few of the stores seemed to to think that they were doing us a favor by selling us a spa.  Needless to say, they are still waiting for us to call back.  After we found a few dealers where we were comfortable, the key was wet testing.  We tried several of the spas, and found one that was much better than any other we had tried.  

We bought a Hot Springs Grandee.  It seats 7, but we have never had more than four in it any one time (my wife and I, and our two teenaged sons).  It has strong foot jets and a variety of other jets which we have found very useful.  We have talked to many owners of different spas and I don't think you will go wrong with any major manufacturer.  The dealer is the key, as is the wet test.  Find a tub that fits and has jets in right spots for your needs.  

Good luck on your search.

Bill

Vanguard

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 12:42:35 pm »
Thanks to all for taking the time to respond.  I appreciate it very much and learn a little more with every post. I need to find what dealers are available in Nashville I guess and go from there.  Keep the feedback coming... :D

Hot Spring Dealer:
Atlantic Pools & Spas  
1113 Murfreesboro Road
Ste 414
Franklin, TN  37064  
615-794-5593

Caldera Dealer:
Trembley Pool & Spa
231 Hopkinsville Road
Russellville, KY  42276
270-726-6070
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 12:42:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42