What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ozonater functioning?  (Read 2185 times)

jnotaras

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
ozonater functioning?
« on: August 29, 2006, 11:56:40 pm »
I just purchased a 2006 master spa LSX. The model they showed me in the showroom had bubbles coming out that they told me was the ozone gas being put in the water. I never see any of these bubbles in my tub and they tell me the new 2006 model makes the bubbles so small you can't see them. Does anyone have any knowledge in this matter. thanks for you help

Hot Tub Forum

ozonater functioning?
« on: August 29, 2006, 11:56:40 pm »

Vanguard

Re: ozonater functioning?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 12:04:05 am »
Have your dealer come out and check it.  You should see bubbles.  Either the ozonator you have is not working or something is clogging the line from the ozonator to the return line.  Shouldn't be a big deal, but you do want to get it fixed.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

jnotaras

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 12:08:01 am »
my dealer tells me there is nothing wrong and the factory tells me the bobbles can't be seen because they are so small.

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 12:29:40 am »
Well, then maybe Master has a different system than Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, D1, and every other manufacturer in the world.  Gas is gas, it bubbles in water.  

I could be wrong about Master so I'll defer to someone with more knowledge of Master.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:40:13 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 04:25:43 am »
my dealer tells me there is nothing wrong and the factory tells me the bobbles can't be seen because they are so small.

No matter how small your injector makes them when then enter the water stream, as they pass through the contact chamber they have a tendency to gather together. And when they are displaced into the vessel they should always be noticable???
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 10:56:40 am »

LOL, that's a bit of an exaggeration. They certainly can be VERY small and hard to see in certain cirmcumstances. If that's the case simply go out at night and turn the light on. If there are bubbles you will definitely be able to see them with the water illuminated in the darkness of night. If you still see no bubbles they may have a pinched hose, a bad check valve, an inoperable injector, etc.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Pisces

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 11:08:06 am »
Could this be a case of the emperors new clothes?

Is it possible that you don't have an injector or ozonator installed?

Did you ever have bubbles?

A peek under the skirt might be in order. Remember we're talking about spas here folks.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 11:08:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42