What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Experiences with New Jacuzzi 470  (Read 2869 times)

Mocha Bella

Experiences with New Jacuzzi 470
« on: August 25, 2006, 03:08:52 pm »
Anyone having experiences with the new Jacuzzi 400 series?  Some small bugs... wondering if it's me or the new design.  Many thanks, folks. :)

Hot Tub Forum

Experiences with New Jacuzzi 470
« on: August 25, 2006, 03:08:52 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: Experiences with New Jacuzzi 470
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 05:16:01 pm »
I thought your dealer fixed the bugs and your tub was running good now. :-?

We've been selling the 470 since April and haven't had any issues thus far with any of the ones we've delivered.

Mocha Bella

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 05:46:34 pm »
Major problems have been addressed.  Though, being new with hot tubs, I wonder if others are experiencing any frustrating bugs with these new tubs.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 05:48:23 pm »
Major problems have been addressed.  Though, being new with hot tubs, I wonder if others are experiencing any frustrating bugs with these new tubs.

What exactly are these problems that have been fixed and what bugs remain?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Mocha Bella

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 03:40:20 pm »
Service man drilled a hole in the bottom corner to drain a leak. Still leaking slightly from the hole. Uneven flow from two open neck jets that are right next to each other. Diverter handles fall off in my hand. Head rests constantly fall off and need to be reattached :-/

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 03:00:59 pm »
Why didn't he just shop vac it out? Drilling a hole is was totaly unneeded. Turn diverters ONLY when the pump is off, this allows for easier movement of the valve and will cause less wear and tear and you will probably notice the handle doesn't come off any more. How are the head rests coming off? Are they fallinf out of the two drilled holes that are supposed to be holding them in place? Are they falling off the hight adjustment clip? Uneven jet pressure sounds like a kink in the plastic tube that supplies those jets. None of these are "issues" for concern as long as they are addressed by your dealer. None of them are specific to Jacuzzi or the 400 series either. These things could, may and most likely have ocured in every major brand out there at least a time or two and probably more frequently in the minor brands. Just keep on you dealer to git it right and tell him to quit drilling extra holes in you abs base.

Service man drilled a hole in the bottom corner to drain a leak. Still leaking slightly from the hole. Uneven flow from two open neck jets that are right next to each other. Diverter handles fall off in my hand. Head rests constantly fall off and need to be reattached :-/
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

hymbaw

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 06:33:08 pm »
All this happening to Jacuzzi Brands new "flagship"?? Shocking! ;D
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 06:33:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42