What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vangaurd delivered today- My HS experience  (Read 3062 times)

aaronr

Vangaurd delivered today- My HS experience
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:23:06 am »
I had an 8:30 deliver appointment for my new Vangaurd which I just purchased 2 days ago.

8:15 they the two delivery guys showed up with the tub all ready to go, still wrapped in the HS plastic. The delivery guys knew so many details about the tub and warranty that they could be salespeople.

They put the tub on a 4 wheel cart to make sure I could see all possible placment options. We decided on a good spot, so they set it down and set up the electric.

While they were filling it, a third person showed up just to say hello and meet me; he was the repair tech who will be servicing my tub if i ever need it- cool gesture, great for piece of mind.

By 10:00, it was filled and ready to heat. I went to work and it was ready to rock at 104 when I got home at 5:00. Tub feels great, just like it did in the store the other day.

I don't ever see people saying dealer names so I won't in case that's not cool, FWIW my zip code is 46545.

Great experience all around!

Hot Tub Forum

Vangaurd delivered today- My HS experience
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:23:06 am »

Vanguard

Re: Vangaurd delivered today- My HS experience
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 01:29:32 am »
Congrats!  I know you'll get many years of enjoyment out of your Vanguard.  I love mine.  Sounds like you have a great Hot Spring dealer to deal with as well.  Just out of curiousity, who is your dealer?
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 01:39:45 am »
Wow, that's what I call service. I'm glad it worked out for you.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

aaronr

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 09:30:04 am »
Evergreen spas in Mishawaka Indiana.

About 4 years ago I bought my last tub there - A 110 Caldera Cascade. This tub is a huge step up!

Congrats!  I know you'll get many years of enjoyment out of your Vanguard.  I love mine.  Sounds like you have a great Hot Spring dealer to deal with as well.  Just out of curiousity, who is your dealer?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 09:45:23 am »
Delivery was the only bad part of my spa purchase experience. Nice to hear a good story.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 07:27:20 pm »
May you always have hot, bubbly water!!!

I'm still in love with my Vanguard, even after 3 years!!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

BigSkySpa

• HS Vanguard keeping warm in MN
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 01:42:00 pm »
Aaronr

Congratultions on your new Vangaurd.  I just had one delivered a month ago.  Just love the tub  8-)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 01:42:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42