What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vision Hot Tubs  (Read 5933 times)

ckelsoe

Vision Hot Tubs
« on: August 21, 2006, 09:17:04 pm »
I went to the store today to look at the Artesian tubs (looking at Sundance vs Artesian). This particular store also sold the Vision brand. They claim that it is comparible. Has anyone else heard about that brand and do you have a recommendation / comment about the Vision brand?

Thanks, Charles

Hot Tub Forum

Vision Hot Tubs
« on: August 21, 2006, 09:17:04 pm »

SpaGirlAZ

• 2004 Sundance Marin
Re: Vision Hot Tubs
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 02:21:33 pm »
Hello Charles, Welcome.
I'm sorry, I have never heard of Vision Hut tubs. I looked up a search on this board, and it appears no one has spoken of them either. I would be safe and stick to your original Sundance / Artesian brands, or other more well known companies. Perhaps the dealer has the Vision spas on the floor to offer a price break to customers? I know sometimes dealers do that, so they can offer more options to a customer. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good luck with your spa shopping!  :D

Vanguard

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 11:52:28 pm »
Stick with a known brand.  Even if the dealer says its comparable, will they be around for warranty later?  Stick with a national brand with a good reputation so you can be sure you'll have a warranty.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

jim97219

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 03:19:06 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 03:33:49 pm »
I deleted my first reply. figured I'd go with something less confrontational and more sarcastic...

Duhhhhhhhh. I ain't never heard of no Vision spa so I'd run away as fast as fast can be.

If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

fatman

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 06:33:25 pm »
I know a local independent hot tub repair tech who sells Spa Crest but will not sell the Vision line. He told me they are cheaply made and will not carry them. He sings the praises about the Spa Crest line. The Spa Cest company is not new but are not well known.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 12:14:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42