What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Comments on Arctic spas?  (Read 10402 times)

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
Re: Comments on Arctic spas?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 10:12:21 pm »

Obviously, that isn't even close to what you stated on your original post. It's too bad you withheld all of that important information initially... Information that really makes a significant difference in your choice other than just the insualtion properties.

I was not intending (if I did, it was not meant as such) to badmouth Arctic Spas. I just asked if the person looked at other brands. Since it the person directed his request to Arctic Spa owners, I felt I should specify that I do not own one, but I did look at them.

Hope that it clears up any misunderstanding. Sometimes it is difficult to say portray what you are trying to bring across on the Internet, as opposed to a face to face conversation. Especially if English is your second language.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 10:12:21 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 12:36:35 am »

Now I understand.

Isn't that funny...that's what I was thinking too! ;) All in good fun and sorry for the attack...

Oh, and Tom G... think of "a town of cows".... lmao! If he doesn't get it by your "Go Flames Go", then I'M not telling him!  ;D Back many years ago when you guys competed in the NHL  ;) , I had a picture in the back window of my car showing the Saddledome on fire. Underneath it said, "GO FLAMES GO"!!  ;D

Steve

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 01:02:40 am »
I am not going there. I don't put down other teams fans, no matter how I feel about the other teams and I am sure you know how I feel. ;)

Tom

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 12:06:06 pm »
Sorry it took me so long to get back on this; you guys seem to have more time to play on forums than I do...  Thanks for the hints, Steve, but once I had time to check cooltoy's profile, I was able to figure out Calgary.   :)

The Calgary store is undergoing renovations BTW and may not have been at its best when you visited.

Happy hot tubbing, cooltoy, in whatever you purchased in the end.

Tom

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 12:06:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42