What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Maxxus  (Read 6063 times)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: Sundance Maxxus
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 01:20:18 pm »
Oh, OK, I see, I guess 4 pumps 5 pumps, tomato tomaato.

::)
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 01:20:18 pm »

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 01:26:41 pm »
3 main pumps, 1 48 frame circulation pump, 1 air "pump"

That is how they get the 5 pump count.

OK, I'm looking at the most current brochure, and even including the circulation pump you have 4 pumps. This is the same pump count as the Jacuzzi J-385, which is deep, comfortable beautiful and $4000 less!

ctkathy,
Sundance Maxxus  is a very big and beautiful spa, but also has 5 total pumps, and is in a very high price bracket.
-SpaGirlAZ

SpaGirlAZ

• 2004 Sundance Marin
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 02:34:55 pm »
Yeah, they finally put an air blower in the Maxxus like the rest of the smaller ones.

The 385's a good tub. I've sat in it before and it's got a nice setup. The lounge is better for smaller people, which is untrue of the Maxxus. The 385's therapy seat is nice and deep. I like sitting sideways in it with my knees up at my chest and getting my feet massaged by the feet jets of the lounge (if ya know what I'm talking about).

Back to the point.. I think the Maxxus is a great looking tub, but I think it is very high in price as I stated earlier. I personally can't justify the extra cost. Plus, I just like the Cameo better.  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 02:34:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42