What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: We bought a LA spa today...  (Read 1590 times)

Bama

We bought a LA spa today...
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:46:50 pm »
Well, we took the plunge and bought the LA Paradise H-2 today!  It should be here in about 30 days.   It seems to fit my needs better than any other spa.  There's a corner seat that has jets coming down on the tops of the shoulders and neck jets that can really pound the sternoclemastoid muscle!  After wet testing the Sundance Maxxus and comparing the strength of the jets, I believe both brands to be equally powerful.
Now, our next challenge is to see if they can manuver the spa to our deck.  It will be a challenge...our back  and side yard is a cliff and  all else where is heavily wooded.  
I'll keep you posted!

Bama    ;D

Hot Tub Forum

We bought a LA spa today...
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:46:50 pm »

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
Re: We bought a LA spa today...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 10:04:22 pm »
Another one in hot water! that's great, congratulations. We've got a guy we call Tarzan, who'll swing that spa right in there, with water in it! We always like the challenging deliveries, makes things interesting.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

imp etc

• Love my soakin zone!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 12:04:25 am »
Now, our next challenge is to see if they can manuver the spa to our deck.  It will be a challenge...our back  and side yard is a cliff and  all else where is heavily wooded.  
I'll keep you posted!

Bama    ;D

I'll be interested to hear how that install goes, as we're in a similar spot - plus we have to have the big ol' Montego taken out first!

Congrats!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 12:04:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42