What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How to measure Chlorine Granules?  (Read 37270 times)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
Re: How to measure Chlorine Granules?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 08:29:35 pm »
don't feel bad....it's what I had to sell my husband on, too!  ;)
Did he ever really learn to enjoy it?
Well, he hasn't asked for a divorce yet....he's big on letting me use the tub while sitting on the step talking to me (I think he realizes that I'm a 'captive' audience at that time, since I'm cornered)...other times he'll use the tub "normally" and still others he'll get his swim shorts on and sit on the edge of the tub, just soaking his feet on the 'cooldown seat'.....He's learned that if I'm happy, I don't yell (much/loudly), and that makes HIM happy....  :D
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 08:29:35 pm »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 08:33:55 pm »
I also hope my wife will try it and discover that it helps her carpal-tunnel syndrome, as she is a chef and her hands and wrists really bother her at the end of the day. I'm planning on starting out with the water temperature down low until I get my her hooked.
I've also got CTS in both wrists badly enough that I can't wear a wristwatch anymore...I went in for acupuncture, which worked MIRACLES...this was pre-tub. I would think that the nice, warm water would help to soothe her aches and pains as well.
RIP C-Rod

Han Solo

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 09:27:04 pm »
The Sundance Solo has jets strategically placed at the wrists for CTS, at least that's what they advertise. I sure hope she gives it a try, as I hate to see her sometimes come home from work in such pain.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 09:27:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42