What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Opinions on Clearwater and Saratoga  (Read 5677 times)

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
Re: Opinions on Clearwater and Saratoga
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 10:51:56 am »
The Clearwater will probably crack within 5 years and the company will do their best to do nothing. They are not fiberglassed back also so when it does crack you will have quite the leak.

I have not worked on the Saratoga's before.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 10:52:51 am by Gary »
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 10:51:56 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 01:10:41 pm »
The 20-year shell warranty is actually a 5 year warranty, 2 years less than most spa company's.  You are also responsible for shipping costs should the spa need replacement.

For what it's worth.

It sounds like you are going about the process in the right fashion.  Good luck in your search! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

gadgetcoma

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 02:37:24 am »
Sorry for the large gap between posts, but I wanted to close the loop with everyone that provided all the helpful information. I ended up getting a Caldera Niagara. I love the feel of all of the jets, the look of the lights, and the space to move around. I'm quite impressed with the dealer who was pretty low key - he let the tub speak for itself. After the purchase, he walked me through all of the maintenance and was readily available by phone to answer all of my stupid newbie questions. The delivery guys were very professional and careful with the tub and with my landscaping. I couldn't be happier.  ;D

Well, I could be happier. I got the tub on 7/21 and left for a two week vacation on 7/29. I miss my tub!!  :'(

Thanks again for all of the great advice.

- Leon

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 02:37:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42