What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coleman Spa's any good??  (Read 15977 times)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: Coleman Spa's any good??
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 02:59:18 pm »
They're experiencing some growing pains since the Elite spas manufactureing plant was moved to the Coleman plant. Coleman has added a second shift but natually it takes time to train workers.

Although frustrating for Coleman dealers this is a temporary situation. I'm very fortunate to work for a company that believes in having a huge spa inventory. We have over 40 spas in stock and are always working on another truckload.

Coleman is busier than they've ever been, but they're not going to sacrifice quality to turn out product faster  by inexperienced plant workers.

This is a situation that will get resolved and doesn't compromise the integrity and quality of Coleman spas. It's growing pains and that is certainly is better than the alternitive, right?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 03:04:05 pm by spahappy »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 02:59:18 pm »

Garyjr

• Let's SunDance!!
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 11:43:11 pm »
I just found out today that the reason the dealer is selling their Coleman hot tubs at the price they are (471 series w/cover, lift, extra filter and 1 year spa chemicals for $6200.00) is because they are dropping the line all together.  According to the dealer, Coleman has been a very good brand for them, however, as was pointed out earlier, their turn around time is averaging between 8-12 weeks.  He pretty much said that it is impossible to stay in the hot tub market when it takes 2-3 months to receive their products.  My concern has now turned to service.  Although they assure me they will continue to service their Coleman products, past practice has taught me different.  Now I am not so sure we would not be better off to spend the extra $$ and go with the Caldera or Catilina where I am comfortable service issues would not be a potential problem.  What are your alls thoughts?

Thanks again,
Gary
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 12:00:05 am by Garyjr »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 11:43:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42