What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Caspian vs. Sundance 780 Bahia...  (Read 2208 times)

boobunnies

Tiger River Caspian vs. Sundance 780 Bahia...
« on: July 21, 2006, 06:13:00 pm »
Both seem similar in price, features, etc....

Any suggestions as to which would be a better value-- I'm looking for comparisons as to insulation, pumps, jets, power, cool seats, anything to sway me one way or another.

There's the topic... feel free to discuss... thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Caspian vs. Sundance 780 Bahia...
« on: July 21, 2006, 06:13:00 pm »

ucd9699

Re: Tiger River Caspian vs. Sundance 780 Bahia...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 06:33:12 pm »
I wet tested both and liked the Bahia more.  More room better feeling jets.  I will leave other comparisons to the experts.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:51:13 pm »
Don't own either but YOUR choice on tub is a personal thing!

The only value is what you perceive it is - anyone telling you different isn't telling you the truth.

I was unimpressed with the Bahia when I saw it and I have a friend who loves his. Doesn't make me right or wrong - it's just my opinion.

Wet test if you can and see for yourself which one you like better - that's the one to buy!

hymbaw

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 10:41:15 am »
Both good tubs. I think you'll find the Bahia is a lot roomier and has more power. Take the whole family for a wet test and see.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Tiger River Caspian vs. Sundance 780 Bahia.. t
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 10:24:16 am »
I have the Capsian and am very happy with it.

I think they are very simillair  tubs and agree, try them both and choose the one you feel fits you best.  

The Sundance is slightly bigger at 7'4" square and hold 365 gals, the Caspain is 7' square and holds 330 gals.

I think the Caspain has a bit more open seating and I liked the 2 cool off seats, one  by the filter compartment, that lifts you halfway out of the water, and the other in the open seating corner that lets you get your butt all the way out.

Try em both.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 02:00:39 pm »
I'll chime in.  In our market the Caspian sells for more than the Bahia, so if equally priced better deal on Caspian.  Most of our prospects who wet test both get the Caspian.  On the other hand, some people love the volcano jet on the Bahia.

I like the comments of the spa owners.  Any more Bahia or Caspian owners out there to chime in?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 02:00:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42