What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance - colors of tub  (Read 1611 times)

marianb

Sundance - colors of tub
« on: July 22, 2006, 05:14:03 pm »
Here's something I have not read anything about yet -
spa owners' choice of colors - and pebble- look vs. white satin finish.

Do the LED lights look better on the white?  Does one finish feel different from another?

Maybe these questions make you think I am really considering a Sundance.  Hmm....

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance - colors of tub
« on: July 22, 2006, 05:14:03 pm »

vlady

• 05 Sundance Cameo
Re: Sundance - colors of tub
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 06:01:13 pm »
Hi marianab, welcome to the forum.

I have a Sundance Cameo.  We selected the platinum color with the sierra cabinet.  Yes the lights do look great on the lighter colored spas.  However, I  have found that I don't have the lights on very much except for getting in and out of the tub.  Years ago, I had a dark colored tub and I thought the lights looked pretty good in it too.

Can't answer your question about the difference in the feel of the pebble-look vs. the satin finish since I've only owned the satin finish.

Good luck in your search.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 09:01:56 pm »
If your opting for a LEd light, the lighter colors really reflect them well. But as Vlady said some people don't use them. My tub has the single LED that can change colors and unless my youngest is in the tub it doesn't get used much.

As far as feel - some people here will say the pebbbled finish gives them more security when entring and exiting than the smooth.

As for me, I own a silver marble tub and it really looks neat IMO. Originally I wanted the black Granite finish but went with the color I have because I bought the LED light.

In Canada eh

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 09:45:56 pm »
Our tub is a Bullfrog 451 not a Sundance but I don't think that makes much difference when it comes to colours. Ours is black onyx with coastal grey cabinet, we think it looks great but it really is a personal choice.  Some say that the "peeble look" may be a little less slippery but we have not had any problems with the smoother finish of our.  Glad to hear you seem to have made your decision Sundance makes a good product and I'm sure you will be happy
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 09:45:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42