What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera Aspire for $8195  (Read 2975 times)

Razzman

Caldera Aspire for $8195
« on: July 22, 2006, 10:31:23 am »
OK so we wet tested the Envoy and Vanguard, great tubs. The wife as usual had trouble with the lounger in the Envoy. So I find a dealer for Caldera I didn't know was in my area as they are listed as a Cal Spas dealer in the phone book, turns out they booted Cal Spas almost a year ago due to warrenty problems.

Anyway so we go in to check out the Caldera Tahitian ($8995) and Moorea ($7995). Dealer was selling floor models for the above prices minus another $500 off each with all the goodies (your choice of coverlift, choice of three step styles and GFCI box). So we dry tested the Tahitian but the lounger was too big for her as did the Moorea wet test prove as well. So the dealer says "try the Aspire to see if the layout works" stating she could get a Hawaiian if we like it.

BIG MISTAKE! I didn't want a stereo and hadn't even entertained the thought, but once in that spa in the mood room with the music going on low, waterfall and the Caldera lighting! Whoa! Anyway, to cut this short, she ended up making us a killer deal (I think) for the Aspire (with sound system) for $8495. They need to move spas as they don't have a lot of room and the fair is coming at the end of month and thier stock for that is coming in. The spa felt great, very comfortable and we thought the jets worked very well. So we said we'll think about, so she called the store owner and got another $300 off if we pay cash! Who am i to argue!

In all fairness though i did tell her we have to wet test another spa (Sundance Cameo) today as the saleman went to all the trouble to move it, fill it and get it ready for us. We might like the Sundance better, who knows. But just in case we gave her a refundable deposit check for the Caldera and will let her know today.

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera Aspire for $8195
« on: July 22, 2006, 10:31:23 am »

DoubleA

• 2006 Caldera Tahitian
Re: Caldera Aspire for $8195
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 10:41:18 am »
Great deal on a great tub.  Our dealer has the aspire for $9200, on best price offer.  Good luck with the decision.

hymbaw

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 10:54:11 am »
The Cameo has one of the biggest loungers out there, you might want to consider the Altamar while at the Sundance dealer.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

DoubleA

• 2006 Caldera Tahitian
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 05:14:08 pm »
Yea the altamar looks like a great tub when I was looking.  It was on my wet test list, just never got to it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 05:14:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42