What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any info on Costco "Hot Springs" Spa?  (Read 4750 times)

Idratherbsoaking

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Any info on Costco "Hot Springs" Spa?
« on: July 14, 2006, 01:19:49 am »
The Costco web site offers a

"Highlife™ 6-Person Spa
by the Makers of Hot Spring® Spas
24 Jets Including 1Moto-Massage® Jet, Wavemaster® 7000 Jet Pump, Led Light $5,699.99."

Since Hot Springs is a good brand, I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of this offer, and, in particular how one gets it installed. That is, is Costco working with local dealers for installation? The web site says basically "we dump it in your drive way, then it's your problem."  How would I contract for installation?

Since I am completely ignorant when it comes to spas, I'm afraid it might be sitting in my driveway a very long time.

Any advice/informaiton appreciated. Thanks

P.S. I did notice that it says "by the makers of Hot Springs" - whatever that means

Hot Tub Forum

Any info on Costco "Hot Springs" Spa?
« on: July 14, 2006, 01:19:49 am »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Idratherbsoaking

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Any info on Costco "Hot Springs" Spa?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 08:50:03 pm »
Thanks Gomboman.

I did do a search on "Costco" before I asked my question, but this thread did not turn up....

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 03:21:37 am »
The spa is basically a Hot Spring spa.  It is not labeled as such to help protect the dealers.

As for installation, you can have the local Hot Spring dealer deliver and install it for you.  They can also sell you additional accessories you may want.  IE, ozone, better coverlifter, color changing light, etc.

The spa is a great spa.  You could go to a Hot Spring dealer and find something somewhat similar in the Sovereign.  In fact, the Highlife is a deeper version of the former Sovereign.

This is a great spa and one you would enjoy.  You will have support from the local Hot Spring dealer just as you would if you had bought it from them.  They will be there to take care of you.

If you like the spa...Go for it!!!
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 12:09:47 pm »
The spa is basically a Hot Spring spa.  It is not labeled as such to help protect the dealers.

As for installation, you can have the local Hot Spring dealer deliver and install it for you.  They can also sell you additional accessories you may want.  IE, ozone, better coverlifter, color changing light, etc.

The spa is a great spa.  You could go to a Hot Spring dealer and find something somewhat similar in the Sovereign.  In fact, the Highlife is a deeper version of the former Sovereign.

This is a great spa and one you would enjoy.  You will have support from the local Hot Spring dealer just as you would if you had bought it from them.  They will be there to take care of you.

If you like the spa...Go for it!!!

Ditto, to all of the above, with one caveat.  Not all dealers are participating with delivery process.  That being said, odds are the one closest to you is and if not that one, another one can help.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 12:53:32 pm »
Dan's right, but almost all dealers are participating.

They will deliver it to the driveway, or for a fee they can put it in place, level it, unwrap it, set it up, install the lifter - or upgrade to a better one - install ozone if you choose to buy it, etc.

And then the important part: that dealer will take care of any warranty issues which may arise during the life of the special, shortened warranty period.

:)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 12:53:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42