What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wet Tested This Weekend/Then Purchased!!  (Read 2472 times)

Spiderman

Wet Tested This Weekend/Then Purchased!!
« on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:00 pm »
Well my wife and I wet tested this past weekend at the Hot Springs dealer.  She thought I was absolutely nuts for telling her that we have to wet test.  Well, after it was all said and done, she realized how important it was (and so did I).  We ended up with the Jet Setter, which was perfect for us.  I loved the Moto Massage/Lounger combo and she loved the depth (29")  because she's only about 5'1".   We tested others including the Vangaurd, but they were all too deep for her.   We both liked the Jet Setter the best in the end and was the most comfortable.

The spa will be here on the 14th and I wanted to thank everyone here for the information I've gotten here (mostly on searches).  If it wasn't for the info I've read, I never would have wet tested and I never would have bought a Hot Spring spa.   I know I'll be asking some questions here once the spa arrives.   :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 12:37:58 pm by Spiderman »
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

Wet Tested This Weekend/Then Purchased!!
« on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:00 pm »

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
Re: Wet Tested This Weekend/Then Purchased!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 01:36:58 pm »
Spiderman,
Congrats on your decision! Yes, you can't overestimate the value of a wet test.
I know the antitcipation will drive you nuts. Hang in there! 8) ;D
Everything ready at home? Site, electrical?

Phil  
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 02:11:15 pm »
Congratulations and Enjoy.... :D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 02:47:17 pm »
At 5'1, that sound like a mandatory wet test.  Thanks for posting, we will look forward to hearing about the arrival and first days.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 02:54:01 pm »
Congrats!

Looking forward to your next movie.  The spa will be great after all that webcrawling. :D
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

bubblesgalore

• Soaking my troubles away
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 06:47:54 pm »
Congratulations Spiderman on your Jetsetter purchase!  I checked one out a few weeks ago and thought it a very nice spa.  I was not very happy with the dealership though.  They seemed to be too busy to help us whilst deciding, so I went to another brand.  I just ordered the Coleman 351, also a 2-3 person spa.  About the same price range, a few hundred dollars more, but I liked the dealership much better.  They practically jumped through hoops to help me out with my decision.  

I think you will really enjoy the Jetsetter.  The Motomassage was the best back massage of all the brands I've tested!

Spiderman

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 07:04:13 pm »
I will def let everyone know how it goes once it gets here; but you're right, the anticipation is killing me!!  The wife has more patience than I do.  

I will be installing the sub panel this week.  It looks pretty straight forward, so I don't think I'll have any problems.  I'll try and post some pics after it's installed.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Vanguard

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 07:40:44 pm »
That's a great choice.  I keep trying to get my parents to buy a Jetsetter.  They're a little too stubborn to find out how good it would make them feel.

Enjoy your Jetsetter!!
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 07:40:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42