What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Long time Lurker, First time poster...  (Read 2408 times)

Hill_Billy_hottub

Long time Lurker, First time poster...
« on: June 29, 2006, 06:08:43 pm »
I hear that Hot Springs is doing a recall on their stainless steel jet faces. It seems that they have been popping off, and Have caused minor injuries with the sharp edges of the stainless escutions. Any body here had this happen to them?

Hot Tub Forum

Long time Lurker, First time poster...
« on: June 29, 2006, 06:08:43 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Long time Lurker, First time poster...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 07:21:21 pm »
I wouldn't use the word "recall," but the trim strips on the Moto Massage facia have been coming off. We have been sent enough new face plates to replace - free of charge, of course - all the Moto face plates.

As a dealer, we have had one person have a problem. We haven't yet removed/replaced the ones on display yet but we will.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 08:29:11 pm »
Nearly 4 years of lurking before the first message.  Thats got to be a record.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 09:54:13 pm »
you have to wonder.... after 4 yrs of lurking, the topic chosen to break the silence is a bit odd........

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 07:32:02 am »
Uh huh...

Kudos to Hot Springs.  Anyone can have (and does) have problems crop up from time to time.
It's how they respond that matters.  By doing what they are doing it shows their committment to their customers.
They didn't get to be what they are today by treating people wrong.
Brewman

Hill_Billy_hottub

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 10:52:27 am »
Is it a world record? It's a good thing I use the same 3 pass words Everywhere I go on the net, otherwise I'd not be able to get anywhere on the net.

Nearly 4 years of lurking before the first message.  Thats got to be a record.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 11:01:50 am »
Is it a world record? It's a good thing I use the same 3 pass words Everywhere I go on the net, otherwise I'd not be able to get anywhere on the net.

Yuor lucky you can still do that.  The oddest places on the net have the dumbest password restrictions.  "Your password must be a prime number divisible by 7" as an example.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Mr_D

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2006, 11:33:06 pm »
I know the feeling of lurking on many boards, you get the feeling you don't belong unless you have some form of status like spending $10,000 or so.
In a topic i just started about my Hot Springs Sovereign I bought for $100 and is currently being installed by myself may bring out the "purists" claiming its not like having 83 jets, LED waterfall and etc. ;)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 08:28:38 am »
I know the feeling of lurking on many boards, you get the feeling you don't belong unless you have some form of status like spending $10,000 or so.
In a topic i just started about my Hot Springs Sovereign I bought for $100 and is currently being installed by myself may bring out the "purists" claiming its not like having 83 jets, LED waterfall and etc. ;)

Generally you will not find that level of snobbery here.  Lots of people are interested in projects like you just mentioned. Since you are in Anchorage Alaska, I'm sure you will generate a lot of interest.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 08:39:28 am by wmccall »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 03:43:05 pm »
Welcome to the forum Billy Bob. Nice first post.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 03:43:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42