What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: spas and hot tubs  (Read 10074 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: spas and hot tubs
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2006, 10:33:11 pm »
wmccall, can you tell from the IP address where it was posted from? I hate spammers......
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2006, 10:33:11 pm »

In Canada eh

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2006, 08:48:04 pm »
Although I don't like the blatant advertisement we own a Bullfrog tub and I do think they make a good one.  I think that Dr. Spa pointed out the best thing about the jet packs.  Since we got our tub(2 months ago) we have only moved the jet packs once, but I think the key to this feature is that we could.  Bullfrog has many of the same features as other tubs mentioned on this website in addition to the jet pack.  All be it gimmicky in thier selling point, we did move them.
Bullfrog 451

alleonna

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 05:34:24 pm »
ey guys...  i don't really care how you'd think about what I posted. I just want to post what I had experience with using the Bullfrog spa. I really like their product. And because this is a hot tub and spa forum, I thought its only natural to post anything that must be related to spa and hot tubs.  I had to lift that statement from the bullfrogs site because I believe in what was stated in that statement. I'm not forcing you to believe, It's for you to find out if what is stated in there is true or not. I myself, have already proven that!

And this is for you Steve:

Maybe alleonna came here thinking everyone were idiots and this sort of spam would be enough to catapult Bullfrog into the category of industry leader as we would all drop our current lines, jobs or prospective purchase of another product?  <=== I'm not thinking that way... maybe you do? :) Thinkers are Doers :P
I love bullfrog spa... hope its okey... :)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 05:48:22 pm »
ey guys...  i don't really care how you'd think about what I posted. I just want to post what I had experience with using the Bullfrog spa. I really like their product. And because this is a hot tub and spa forum, I thought its only natural to post anything that must be related to spa and hot tubs.  I had to lift that statement from the bullfrogs site because I believe in what was stated in that statement. I'm not forcing you to believe, It's for you to find out if what is stated in there is true or not. I myself, have already proven that!

And this is for you Steve:

Maybe alleonna came here thinking everyone were idiots and this sort of spam would be enough to catapult Bullfrog into the category of industry leader as we would all drop our current lines, jobs or prospective purchase of another product?  <=== I'm not thinking that way... maybe you do? :) Thinkers are Doers :P

Uhhhh, sure thing... ???  :P

I'm not sure how much cranial power it took to cut and paste from a wesite but this was pure spam and had zero insight or personal experience within your post. A little suggestion for ya...

Had you come here and said, "I own a Bullfrog and just love it because...", you would have been greeted with open arms by all. By spamming a forum of intelligent owners, dealers, etc., your credibility was shot after your first sentence.

If you're just an "owner"  ::) of the product I would suggest a different approach. We've all been here long enough to know differently though... ;)

Here's another little quote to add to your list:
You're selling....we're not buying!

Steve

alleonna

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 06:01:22 pm »
owwsss....sorry if i made a wrong approach in posting. I thought it's okey if i do the cutting and pasting thing.  

anyway, thanks for your insight it helps! Try not to do it again.  

:P

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Spam and hot tubs
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 06:12:55 pm »
Welcome to the forum. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

alleonna

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 06:15:16 pm »
Thanks East_TX_Spa! I thought your angry with me because I posted that thing about bullfrog... :-(

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Spam and hot tubs
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 06:18:57 pm »
Thanks East_TX_Spa! I thought your angry with me because I posted that thing about bullfrog... :-(

No way, Nice Lady.  My dander gets up from time to time but it passes like the breaking of wind and I am happy once more with your participation.  I have nothing at all against Bullfrogs (I love frog legs, just so you know) and all points of view here are welcome and appreciated, as far as I'm concerned.

Hope you stay awhile and enjoy yourself! :)

Terminator

alleonna

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 06:23:44 pm »
thanks again East_TX_Spa! Honestly, I'm not really into joining forums, I'm just fascinated with my spa that I decided to join spa sites. Most sites just ignore me...  :(

Hope to know more members of this forum and share some common insights about spa.

Good day to you!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 06:58:24 pm »
lol...

I think there's something stuck in the inside of your cheek Term!

Not really into forums but knows how to bold out words already... ;)  ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 07:03:35 pm by Steve »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 09:40:46 pm »

Heck, I've been on here a couple years and I just figured out how to post my pic.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

anne

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2006, 03:05:03 am »
Geez, is everybody TOUCHY here today, or what? Give her a break! Granted, quoting an advertisement on a website comes across as bad form. But she apologized. It seems really silly to then question her integrity just cuz she figured out special effects. Heck, anyone just messing around with the tags can figure out how to play a little

Welcome Alleonna
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 03:06:16 am by anne »
Dance like nobody's watching

alleonna

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2006, 10:26:49 am »
lol...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I know a bit about HTMLand BBCode ....[size=18]any problem with that steve?[/size][/color]

Why are you so hot with me? Am I really a problem to you?  I did ask sorry... what else do you want me to do?

96SC

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2006, 10:39:23 am »
alleonna, welcome to the forum.  Enjoy your visits here.
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2006, 11:09:03 am »
Alleona, which spa do you have and what do you like about it?

Terminator
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 11:09:22 am by East_TX_Spa »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2006, 11:09:03 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42