What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: delivery tomorrow!!  (Read 3020 times)

cappy2449

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
delivery tomorrow!!
« on: June 30, 2006, 05:09:11 pm »
my chairman II arrives tomorrow...i was initially concerned about the delivery, but my dealer said they are prepared for just about anything!!  EXCEPT......MY WIFE!! she is now ranting and raving that she doesn't want anything going over her lawn..one of my nosey neighbors told her that they are going to rip up the lawn and destroy anything in its path...so tomorrow should be fun...i told the wife to go shopping for the day.....

Hot Tub Forum

delivery tomorrow!!
« on: June 30, 2006, 05:09:11 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: delivery tomorrow!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 05:29:12 pm »
...i told the wife to go shopping for the day.....

Wow, you have to choose between the wrath and the shopping bill? You'll need a good soak at the end of the day in that case.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 05:56:21 pm »
Tell your wife to chill...my delivery disrupted Nothing...didn't tear up the grass, didn't even wake up the chipmunks....She would probably be so impressed at how effortless they make this whole process considering the weight of the tub. If you are really that worried because maybe your yard is rain soaked, you could put down some plywood runners to protect the turf.  Once you get her soaking under the stars, she will forget all those worries....and you'll forget that shopping spree bill.....Enjoy  ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

gores95

• '06 Caldera Geneva
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 06:43:39 pm »
Best of luck Cappy!  I actually looked at a CII but the $11K+ price tag scared me away!  Fine looking tub though...

If you don't mind me asking did you get a good deal on the tub price wise?  Also did you test soak?  How were all those jets?

Marc

yt

• They are all good if you like 'em! '06 D1 Diplomat
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 07:04:58 pm »
Congrats on the delivery!  When I took delivery of my D1 Diplomat about four weeks ago they put down plywood sheets to protect the lawn.  It was painless.

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 09:30:59 am »
plywood works great.  Your dealer may use them.  Just in case, you might want to go get a cheap piece of plywood.

You'll want to buy 2 sheets of plywood or just cut the one sheet in half.
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

cappykat

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 11:45:36 am »
Congrats on the new spa.  Love to see some pictures.
2005 Marquis Epic

cappy2449

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 12:38:00 pm »
hot tub arrived 8:30 am this morning without a hitch...wife was very happy(thank god), everything went smooth....because of holiday weekend, electrician won't come until wed or thur...i am wondering if i really need to fill tub up run it for awhile and then drain it and fill it again....did most of you guys do that??  i paid 9900 including everything tax, cover, ez lifter, steps, lights and chemicals...and free delivery...i think a decent deal...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 12:38:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42