What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: tuggnet, how's the Grandee?  (Read 2162 times)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
tuggnet, how's the Grandee?
« on: June 21, 2006, 07:33:22 pm »
If I'm slow on this (and why wouldn't I be?), or missed the topic.....how's the Grandee working out for you?
And here's a little humor for you.....I read your name as "tugnugget" the first time around.....guess I'm tired.
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

tuggnet, how's the Grandee?
« on: June 21, 2006, 07:33:22 pm »

tuggnet

• 2006 HotSpring Grandee
Re: tuggnet, how's the Grandee?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 01:18:45 pm »
The grandee was delivered on June 15.  It was a replacement tub for the 1998 model grandee I had.

My family and I are very pleased with the new tub.  We are traditionally very heavy users and as such, I believe we've been in the tub every evening except one since delivery.

We had extensive patio work done about a year ago so the tub is setting on an engineered paver  patio.  I need to find the time to build some steps.  Just another item on a very long list!

I'm very glad we went with the Hot Spring.  I've had two previous (the first replaced under warranty) and then the above mentioned tub.  I really felt the local dealer in conjunction with Watkins went out of their way to keep me as a customer.

I'm headed out for a short vacation but I'll try and post some pics when I return.

Cheers,

tuggnet

Hot Tub Forum

Re: tuggnet, how's the Grandee?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 01:18:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42