What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dealers, do you recommend wet testing?  (Read 5661 times)

tmknies1

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Dealers, do you recommend wet testing?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 01:37:25 pm »
Don't laugh but my kids did the wet testing. While I know they are young and will grow it was a large investment and we wanted to see how they sat in the tub as this was a purchase for the family. My husband has an artifical leg and was very uncomfortable wet testing. I dry tested what seemed like every tub imaginable.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 01:37:25 pm »

spa_dr.

• hmmmm,  hot tubs , DOH!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 12:34:22 pm »

Dealers, how many of your customers actually wet test before buying? Do you really push a wet test?[/quote]

about 30% wet test. I will allways give the option(6 wet spas on floor) but I will not try and push the issue. Alot of my customers are very modest. Welcome to the Bible belt.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 12:41:25 pm »

Dealers, how many of your customers actually wet test before buying? Do you really push a wet test?about 30% wet test. I will allways give the option(6 wet spas on floor) but I will not try and push the issue. Alot of my customers are very modest. Welcome to the Bible belt.

What's this "bible" thing you speak about?
07 Caldera Geneva

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 07:20:43 pm »
No sooner had I sat in the spa when the young and highly developed sales Lady walked over to the tub and leaned over and started asking me what I thought of the spa.
 Trying to get a feel for a hot tub while trying to hold your gut in is real hard work. :D

You think YOU were working hard ?? I'll bet her bra (or top, if not being supported) was working triple overtime!
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 07:20:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42