What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring afficianados....why no foot jets?  (Read 8059 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hot Spring afficianados....why no foot jets?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 08:55:57 am »
I wet tested the HS Vanguard and also wet tested the Tiger River Caspain (both manufactured by Watkins).  The Vanguard was a bit too big for my wife, but the Caspain's foot dome she fell in love with and we purchased the Caspian.

Love the dome.   :)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 08:55:57 am »

DoubleA

• 2006 Caldera Tahitian
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 10:56:41 am »
Gores, in the end it's up to your feet and the wet test.  The moorea is a very nice tub.  Tested it ourselves.  Has two sets of Sole Soothers and a euphoria jet.  The Niagra has one set of sole soothers and the euphoria jet.  Its up to you and what fits your requirements and lifestyle best.

FlightfulKiwi

• ....hot bubbly water please!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 04:36:25 pm »
I would be very sad to lose the footmound in my Sundance Maxxus. Every seat has access to the many foot jets and I use it no matter where I'm sitting.

I have "sensitive" feet (ok...I'm damn ticklish!) and that was one thing I worried about - how I would handle the foot jets. After my wettest I was amazed. The pressure was strong enough that it became a massage and not a tickle. The foot jets have now become a very important part of my soak.

I was looking though all my brouchures with a friend on Saturday night after we were out of the tub. I showed him Sundance, HotSprings and Caldera and he noted himself the missing foot jet availability in the HotSprings and Caldera lineup.

Jack_L

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 06:07:10 am »
My Vanguard has foot jets.......  I use them now and then, but usually put my feet up on the seat across from me and use those jets on my feet (I'm 6'3" so I can stretch out).  Maybe the diverter was tweaked on the HS spa you wet tested so not to push much water out the foot jets?(as mentioned earlier)?

Vanguard

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 11:54:22 pm »
Yeah,  I think the Jetstreams in the Envoy are pretty powerful foot jets.  The jets in the lounger aren't too shabby either.

My Vanguard has Jetreams that blast my feet.  I love them.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Buckee

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 01:43:48 pm »
One thing that HS does not promote for some reason is that you can replace the jets in the lounger footwell with rotating jets, the big ones like in the seat opposite the lounge.  It feels amazing!

justme

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 02:34:55 pm »
Replacing the footjets in the lounger is a great idea.  However, I just can't imagine anything replacing the massive flow of the jetstream jets in the bottom of the HS.  The salesperson must have had something tweaked wrong if you didn't think the 3 jetstream foot jets were enough.

My advice, see if you can find a dealer with a HS Grandee filled.  It has a jetstream jet on one side, so you can reach your arm in to feel it without having to do a full wet test just to check out the jetstreams.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 02:34:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42