What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance neck jets and why I hate them.  (Read 6876 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: sundance neck jets and why I hate them.
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 07:18:59 pm »
Some jets on my Optima can be totally shut off at each individually.  The neck jets in question are not that type of jet.  They are grouped on my spa with the rest of the jets in that seat, and the whole group can be shut off, and turned down lower using the diverter valve.
At least that's how my spa works.  Other Sundance spas may be somewhat different.
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 07:18:59 pm »

ggwagner

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 09:00:17 pm »
I'm surprised you cannot turn off your neck jets on your sundance. Perhaps they are just a little hard to turn when you're in the tub and hands are wet. Try using a latex glove and turn the jets. I believe they should turn off all the way, or very close to all the way off.

Glenn Wagner
Sundance Spas Orillia Ontario

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 05:06:50 pm »
I'm surprised you cannot turn off your neck jets on your sundance. Perhaps they are just a little hard to turn when you're in the tub and hands are wet. Try using a latex glove and turn the jets. I believe they should turn off all the way, or very close to all the way off.

Not on the older Optimas.  None of the jets in my therapy seat can be turned off, not that I would ever want to turn them off.  The neck jets hit you more on the base of the neck and are never an issue for me unless the water level is low.  The water level is supposed to be well above these jets.  As I mentioned earlier, I dislike any jet above the water...something that was very important to me when I was looking to purchase.

CameoDaddy805

• Part time barber, full time DAD!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 02:37:39 am »
I own a Sundance Cameo. Keep the water just below the headrest with the silver neck jet knob turned to the left. After sitting in seat of choice, turn silver neckjet knob to full power and enjoy ;D  Just remember to reach back and turn down knob before getting out of seat. If you don't do this you will get your hair wet, and spill water all over the place!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 02:37:39 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42