What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Show  (Read 2494 times)

ron56

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hot Tub Show
« on: June 15, 2006, 03:15:51 pm »
We are considering buying a hot tub in the near future.  The two brands that we are most considering are Hot Springs and Caldera.  I had been quoted 9600 for the Grandee, and 8500 for the Vanguard.  9500 for the Niagara and 8000 for the Moorea.

What are your opinions of getting a better deal at the show that is in town?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub Show
« on: June 15, 2006, 03:15:51 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Hot Tub Show
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 04:09:57 pm »
We are considering buying a hot tub in the near future.  The two brands that we are most considering are Hot Springs and Caldera.  I had been quoted 9600 for the Grandee, and 8500 for the Vanguard.  9500 for the Niagara and 8000 for the Moorea.

What are your opinions of getting a better deal at the show that is in town?

Thanks

If you are getting a better deal on the same package, and are getting the same service, go for it!
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

grahamtasia

• Life is not short!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 05:23:31 pm »
Yeah definately go for the good deal!!!

96SC

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 11:57:08 am »
Happy searching, from what I've seen in here, 8000 for a Moorea is a bit on the steep side.  Even with the throw ins (stairs, chems, delivery, cover, etc.)

Go to the show
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 01:19:14 pm »
Shows are great but if its in your same area than it will be the same dealer at the show who you are now working with and in reality what ever they can do at the show they can do at the store....The simple fact is... it cost extra dollars to do a off site event and that makes it tough to get any extra savings that cannot be offered at the store front.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 01:52:36 pm »
Shows are great but if its in your same area than it will be the same dealer at the show who you are now working with and in reality what ever they can do at the show they can do at the store....The simple fact is... it cost extra dollars to do a off site event and that makes it tough to get any extra savings that cannot be offered at the store front.

Mendo has it right. Plus, beware of dealers who have traveling shows but do not have a local presence. Shows are good for one thing only really, the oppurtunity to see more than one spa band. If this show has only one brand it's not a big deal to miss it. If it does have multiple brands, make sure they are local dealers and as Mendo said, these shows are not cheap so don't hold out great hope that you'll find anyt special deals there that you won't find at the dealer stores.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 01:52:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42