What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: arctic jet update  (Read 2398 times)

anne

arctic jet update
« on: May 31, 2006, 11:57:39 pm »
I posted a while back about getting new 2006 jets (nozzles) for my 2005 floor model Arctic Summit. Historically, some of the 2005 were know to fall out easily, and rotate off/on too easily. It was a PITA.

Arctic (sans my semi- dealer) was extremely efficient and courteous about getting those shipped out. They came last night, and I put about 1/3 of them in. I think I'm REALLY happy with them- the stainless steel upgrade looks nice (I'll post a pic soon- I know this was discussed earlier) and Im really happy with how tight they fit and STAY. They are harder to rotate on and off, but only in a good way. I was a little concerned that I was not going to like the stainless (original ones were black), but did not want to turn down the free upgrade and curiosity won out. My imagination thought the jets seemed stronger last night. ::)
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

arctic jet update
« on: May 31, 2006, 11:57:39 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: arctic jet update
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:03:18 am »
Wow, congrats. I wish I could upgrade to SS. Good luck.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 08:10:40 am »
Hi Anne!

My Arctic jets were also replaced a few months ago now - I didn't get the stainless steel upgrade, rather the regular black-style jet. Unfortunately, I'm starting to have some problems with the replacements as well. Several will not stay on (turn themselves off), while a few others continue to pop out alltogether. I haven't notified the dealer yet about this recent development but it seems I'm going to have to when I can find the time. My dealer has always been receptive and helpful with all my jet problems, however I'm starting to grow a little impatient with having to go through the process at again and again.

I hope to ask you again in the future how the new jets are maintaining themselves -  hopefully very well!

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

anne

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 10:09:24 am »
hmmmmmmmm- that is discouraging. I'll keep you posted.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 10:09:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42