What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Rendezvous - good tub????  (Read 4115 times)

scottte

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Nordic Rendezvous - good tub????
« on: May 31, 2006, 03:44:11 pm »
I am looking at this tub right now and not finding very much online about it (user forums)  Anybody have this model and care to share their thoughts about it.  

Even if you have the Escape Premium I would be very curious to hear your thoughts.  I have a local dealer that is offering my a very very good price and want to find out if there is any reason to stay away.

scottte

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Rendezvous - good tub????
« on: May 31, 2006, 03:44:11 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Nordic Rendezvous - good tub????
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:59:25 pm »
Nordic is a very very good value....They keep the spas simple but they work and work well...

scottte

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 04:01:01 pm »
Do you own one or are you a dealer???  I am not looking for all the bells and whistles, just something to ease my aching lower back from an auto accident!!! A neighbor has a sundance optima and boy do I feel good after getting out of that!!

scottte

salesdvl

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 04:12:18 pm »
I agree with Mendo.  If you are not looking for bells or whistles Nordic does a great job.  I sold them years ago and they perform well.
Measure once, cut twice.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 04:25:50 pm »
I had a used Nordic. I can't remember the model, but definatly thier lowest end (round, 35" deep and about 12 jets).   It was built in 1999. I got it free third hand.  It cost me a forturne to heat in the winter. There was no insulation in the cabinet other than some spay on foam on the shell.  

They look now that they are full foamed?

I have to say, for a low end spa, I had a ball in it (but I didn't know any better  :D  That is until the electric bills came in.
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 04:25:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42