What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What are the top 5 selling Spa Models?  (Read 5047 times)

salesdvl

Re: What are the top 5 selling Spa Models?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 08:48:32 am »
Interesting I guess McDonald's makes the best burgers...or do they just have the most locations.....hummmm....... ;)

I remember using the very same example here once to make the same point and got hammered for it.   :-/
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 08:48:32 am »

salesdvl

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 08:59:01 am »
Wow, this is really hard to believe. How can the Vanguard sell more units than all of Sundance and Jacuzzi combined? I was thinking maybe the Optima was #1 overall. Also, what happened to the Grandee? I thought it was a hot seller.

Exactly.  Any answers that are given here are going to be opinion, based on rumor.  Just think about how a story gets altered as it is passed around a store or office.  Now multiply that by an entire industry.
Measure once, cut twice.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 10:09:53 am »
One of the factors that has made HotSpring so successful is that each individual model (with the exception of the Accolade) is so close percentage wise across the board.  From my understanding, there is no more than a 10% discrepancy in sales figures between the Envoy, Vanguard, Sovereign, Vista, Grandee, Jetsetter, and Prodigy.

That is unheard of in the spa industry where most companies have one or two hot sellers that constitute 70-80% or more of their business and then a few dogs that account for the other 20-30%.  We've got one mutt in our kennel.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

anne

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 12:35:22 pm »

Exactly.  Any answers that are given here are going to be opinion, based on rumor.  Just think about how a story gets altered as it is passed around a store or office.  Now multiply that by an entire industry.

Agreed. It is silly to make lists when there are no numbers to back it up.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 12:35:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42