What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What should I expect in a spa showroom?  (Read 8107 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: What should I expect in a spa showroom?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 02:43:36 pm »
My personal experience in life has taught me that simply being direct and up front about things is best ....heres a question for the other dealers....if someone is willing to drive 200 miles after seeing the line you carry but not the model than this other dealer must have done something right....and if thats the case than if they called me and asked for the favor I would help them out....obvsiouly if we had a past history that made me feel that we cannot or simply will not work with them than its diffrent...but for the most part I think helping each other out is fine...in this case 96SC I would ask your local dealer to call for you if you want to buy from him.....if your local dealer simply carries spas as second or third item and is not a full service dealer than I would not bother asking as the other dealer will most likely not want to help him....lol....now thats a whole other thread as to why.... ::)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 05:08:52 pm by Mendocino101 »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: What should I expect in a spa showroom?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 02:43:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42