What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA spa:  can anyone help?  (Read 2974 times)

merlot1999

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
LA spa:  can anyone help?
« on: May 16, 2006, 09:52:31 pm »
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for opinions and any experience with the LA spa.
Reliability?
Good isolation?
Worth their prize?
I feel comfortable during wet testing but I'd like to confirm this brand is worth it

Hot Tub Forum

LA spa:  can anyone help?
« on: May 16, 2006, 09:52:31 pm »

J._McD

Re: LA spa:  can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 10:11:41 pm »
I feel LA is worthy of consideration.  What is more important is what you feel about it.  I know it is a long standing company that has earned it's right to compete with all others.  I can only say if it feels right, fits right, priced right, and you have a good feel for the dealers caring interest in you, go for it.

I am not too sure that you will find a lot of other brand sellers encouraging you to go for something other than their brand, but keep an open mind.  They all make Hot Water, they all feel good, and you will enjoy any of the top 20 brands for 10 years or more.

On the other hand, I could tell you 10 other brands to check out, but that would be assuming you have not found something that you like or that your still looking  around.  Service is important only IF you need it and that is where your dealer comes in.

Let me ask, what else have you looked at, and have you narrowed your focus on LA for a reason?  Now you sell me. ;) ;D

merlot1999

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 10:22:07 pm »
I've look at Sundance optima, ELITE MAAX 8000 and Dynasty and Jacuzzi.

Price will guide my final decision if I feel that isolation is comparable as I live in a cold place

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 10:59:39 pm »
SD would be a good one to put up against the other choices.  LA and dynasty are similar, they have the bling or the flash and perform well, JZ is a good balance.  You have a good selection to sit in and try.  Get the feel for both the product and the dealer.  Remember you are going to own it for a long time so get what you want, even if it is 10% more than your budget.

What ever your choice, your are going to love what it does for you and yours. ;D

salesdvl

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 11:02:20 am »
Merlot,  Let me know if I can help.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 11:02:37 am by salesdvl »
Measure once, cut twice.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 12:46:03 pm »
Merlot,  I htink if Insulation is a big concern, personally I belive a high quality full foamed tub to be your best bet as opposed to a buget Thermal pane tub.

just my .02
07 Caldera Geneva

tootsie

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 12:54:21 pm »
Hi Merlot

I've owned an LA since Sept, 2005,  so far no problems with reliability.  I made it through the winter (although mild, but very windy this year) with a reasonable increase on the electric bill and the tub maintained the 103degree temp consistently with the few exceptions of dropping 1degree when used.  I am very happy with it,  and no complaints.

what model are you looking at?

merlot1999

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 12:01:10 am »
Looking for the Concord model.
Only deception is that there is no foot jet

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 12:01:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42